I keep thinking about a girl even though I know she's not for me. How can I get over it?

So there is this girl I met on a dating app. We've been dating for something like 1 month and a half. She's a pretty cool and smart girl so I decided to keep on dating her even though I had some red flags here and there.
Long story short, she got really into me and soon revealed herself as a crazy possessive and somewhat emotionnaly unstable girl even though she's taking pride in claiming she's not like that.
I decided to put an end to this but still, I can't seem to forget her even though I know she's not the one for me and that I wouldn't enjoy dating. How can I get over it?

There are things that I thought about her, our relationship, and reasons why I think that it wouldn't work out between us because I felt that it would hurt her, and she did not ask. But I also feel like that those things that I did not say kind of circle in my head and that's why I can't forget her. How can I let it all out? (Without telling her obviously)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Find someone who would fit for you. The one who would notice things you do. The one you would care for you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd like not to use another date in order to forget this one.

• You'll never know unless you try. Goodluck :)

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes