Dating a fat girl?

What are the good and bad things of dating fat girl? What people think about a couple of fat girl and skinny guy?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You can eat a lot with her. If you’re lazy, you won’t ever worry about needing to do physical activity with her. She probably is a good cook. She’s most likely less judgmental since she is fat. Fat girls are typically funnier (from my experience).

Most Helpful Guy

• When you have feelings for each other, weights don't matter

• Yeah buddy that's right! But I'm asking about what in general the impression of this couple in social

• Of course people are going to stare, judge and stuff. That's today's society. Their eyes are not going to kill that love tho