For guys , if a girl kisses you unexpected what do you do?

So , I am going to make the first move on this guy and I'm afraid he will push me away or not. If a girl kisses you unexpected , do you kiss her too or showe here away? by the way me and this guys are really good friends and have good chemestry.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well right now while I'm in a relationship I would push the girl away, if not then I'll wait and s if she is just after sex, if it's passionate then I'll stop her after she is finished and ask her what this is all about. Though do note I am more confident than most guys so I might act far differently from your guy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• it depends if he likes you or not I've had a recent friend where we both liked each other I told her and she told me she did and I don't know I think she was playin me but I went in to kiss her she moved in a little but then played me twice so it all depends you should make the move tho so he doesn't get with someone else and think you aren't interested

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the situation, whether he's into you or not but i guess he would like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd suspect she was trying to steal my gum.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it, you'd rather know than let it slip away

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss back

0|0
    0|0
  • have her charged for sexual assault