For guys , if a girl kisses you unexpected what do you do?

So , I am going to make the first move on this guy and I'm afraid he will push me away or not. If a girl kisses you unexpected , do you kiss her too or showe here away? by the way me and this guys are really good friends and have good chemestry.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well right now while I'm in a relationship I would push the girl away, if not then I'll wait and s if she is just after sex, if it's passionate then I'll stop her after she is finished and ask her what this is all about. Though do note I am more confident than most guys so I might act far differently from your guy