How to get a girl as a fat guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Saying you want to get a girlfriend who is hot when you're not is a lot like saying you want to have sex but still keep your clothes on. Sorry, but no one ever dry humped their way to success.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls like guys that are sacrificial and willing to do things for them

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly man, be confident while at the same time getting in the gym. I could never relate, being 155 lb at 6’3. I was/am the scrawny one, but I’m fixing it. Simply putting on muscle. Lifting weights burns fat at a higher rate than cardio, while preserving muscle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was once a fat guy. I worked out n dieted n lost 6 stone in 2 years. It was tough but it gave me tons of confidence. However even then I found online dating easiest and if you're comfortable with your weight then go for it. Good luck ^_^/

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously treat them nice, don't be perverted, hang out with them and try to hang around her more often. Also make sure you are funny and kind which is what some girls notice bro, good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence is a far bigger deal. My fat mate who's a total comedian gets more pussy then anyone I know

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humor. Look at Chris Farley

0|1
    0|0
  • Go for a fat girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Get fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get un-fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't. Lose weight first if you are not comfortable with yourself. And I know you are not because you would have a girl already.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to the gym.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes