“Women have what men want when they’re young and men have what women want when they are older” is this generally true?

I heard my friend’s mom say this when she was talking about dating.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha nope.
    My husband has the total dad bod now that he is in his mid 40s including extra hair on his back. He has aches and pains.
    I've aged better than my husband.
    Actually I feel better about myself now than when I was in my twenties.
    I go to the gym with my 20 year old coworker and she's amazed at how much energy that I have.

Fact : women age better than men mainly because we take better care of our skin.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's true to a point, I'm sure there is a sweat spot somewhere but in my opinion the bigger the age gap there is the more it becomes clear that the 2 people want different things as far as a lifestyle.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• its 50/50
    Some people more care about getting old together and a strong commitment

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess things can only get better for me then haHa

0|1
    0|0
  • yes men are born poor and die rich women the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what that's supposed to mean, really.

0|0
    0|2
    • Like women are the most desirable in their teens and 20s but men generally are from 30-50

• Show All
    • humans are a species where the mother very often does die during birth. Before today's advanced medical technology, women died giving birth all the time no matter what their age. Look up some statistics, human's are far from a foolproof design, we are nature's longshot, it's freaky experiment, our natural biological processes fuck up all the time. Lot's of young women do successfully give birth, especially those from cultures where young marriage has been practiced for a long time and still is. Blacks and indians mature faster and can give birth younger than whites for example

• @Greatcat they don’t, but thanks for showing your racism. I can’t with you anymore. Everything about your beliefs disgust me.

• Yeah, I'd say that it is a useful rule of thumb.

0|3
    0|0
  • yes woman are "adult" quicker than men.

0|1
    0|1
  • True

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh nope

0|0
    0|0
  • What I think you mean is girls at their young age 20s always have guys and attention going for them, and guys don't have that.
    And they lose that when they get older.
    Men however get better with age and women want that.

0|0
    0|0
    • and the girl just jumping to the pedophile conclusion is pretty stupid

Recommended myTakes