“Women have what men want when they’re young and men have what women want when they are older” is this generally true?

I heard my friend’s mom say this when she was talking about dating.

38

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha nope.
    My husband has the total dad bod now that he is in his mid 40s including extra hair on his back. He has aches and pains.
    I've aged better than my husband.
    Actually I feel better about myself now than when I was in my twenties.
    I go to the gym with my 20 year old coworker and she's amazed at how much energy that I have.

Fact : women age better than men mainly because we take better care of our skin.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's true to a point, I'm sure there is a sweat spot somewhere but in my opinion the bigger the age gap there is the more it becomes clear that the 2 people want different things as far as a lifestyle.