Can two total strangers fall in love?

I mean people without mutual friends or something like that, with anything in common. There is this guy im seeing everyday at the library but i cannot make the move cuz I think... people just can't meet like this...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex asked to join in when I was playing jump rope with a bunch of girls on a street. None of us knew him. We ended up dating and I fell in love... he obviously didn’t otherwise he wouldn’t have broken up with me

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. Love can happen at any place at any time with anyone.😅
    I'll say you become friend with him. Go for coffee date. Know each other better and then take the next step.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My boyfriend and I were total strangers. My sister friend is married to a guy she met at a bookstore.

0|0
    0|0
  • It may feel strange, but this is how people meet other people.
    You don't have to work at the same place, or being classmates to be friends with him or whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure they can. Just go up and say 'hello'. Say something like "hey, I see you here every day, what are you studying for (or reading if you're not in school)?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, that’s what love at first sight is all about

0|0
    0|0
  • That's what we call Arranged Marriage in India 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes - I did with my ex

0|0
    0|0
    • How?

• Sounds soppy but I actually saw her in a pub and couldn't take my eyes off her. I instantly fell in love - couldn't stop thinking about her.

When I asked her out she said no and went on to get married to someone else. When she was in the process of getting divorced, I bumped into her and we went for a drink and we got together.

Lasted six years and we have a daughter but we're not together any more. Sadly, I love her today as much as I did when I first met her.

• That happens a lot in real life

0|0
    0|0
    • But can they... like date or something?

• I think it is

0|0
    0|0
  • @ThePundertaker and @Julia420 are proof of that

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything is possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they can

0|0
    0|0
  • They could

0|0
    0|0
  • Life is a weird thing. Completely unpredictable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, it's possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they can, you just need to talk at least. Say Hi and ask for number

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes