Can two total strangers fall in love?

I mean people without mutual friends or something like that, with anything in common. There is this guy im seeing everyday at the library but i cannot make the move cuz I think... people just can't meet like this...

414

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex asked to join in when I was playing jump rope with a bunch of girls on a street. None of us knew him. We ended up dating and I fell in love... he obviously didn’t otherwise he wouldn’t have broken up with me

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. Love can happen at any place at any time with anyone.😅
    I'll say you become friend with him. Go for coffee date. Know each other better and then take the next step.