What is this guy thinking?

Ok, to sum it up briefly, made out with a guy (who is a classmate of mine) while drunk in a club, we go to his house, nearly have sex and in the morning, I ask him if we can pretend it never happened. He said "Obviously ;) ." I tell my friend about what happened, as she left before us, and she asks me if it's ok that she asks him out on a date, since she thought he was cute. She also said she texted him the next morning and he said that he wasn't that drunk. I tried to forget about what happened but a week later, all 3 of us go (including 2 male friends) to my friend's apartment and we all get drunk. My friend basically kicks us all out except the classmate I made out with, out of the apartment. The next day, she texts me saying how "nothing happened. We just kissed and fell asleep." I pretend that it's none of my business but I won't lie, it bothers me a bit and I think it's a little weird. What is the guy thinking? Is this scenario weird? Should I not mind that my friend is going on dates with him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why would you care? You're the one that told him to act like nothing happened, andif your friend likes him then its totally normal that he would stay with her since he thinks that only you two know what happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you shouldn't mind. You said to him "pretend this never happened" meaning you weren't into it. So he went for someone who was into him.

0|0
    0|0
    • yea, but i mean, I just told him I was drunk and very embarrassed which I was. and asked him if we could pretend it never happened due to my embarrassment. I actually never thought he would take it that way.

• Guess you should choose your words better next time. How about "wow, I got really hammered... sorry if I was being a sloppy kisser... but I enjoyed it. I'd like to hang out again" next time.

Recommended myTakes