Girls, If you had to choose between these different “types of guys”, who would you choose for a meaningful/long-term relationship?

• A 10 out of 10 looking guy, popular, wealthy, caring, but average intelligence and personality depth.
    Vote A
  • A 7/10 looking guy, above average intelligence, caring, introverted.
    Vote B
  • A 5/10 guy who has little interest in anything except for you
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Would've picked B if "introvert" wasn't shoved in there. The other two options don't interest me at first glance.

0|0
    0|0
    • I put in introvert because it’s a quality I believe I have, you know to get a general idea of how females perceive introverts. Would socially shy be a better description? The idea was also to contrast from the first option which (although didn’t state extroverted) the term popular was used to convey the social behavior of that person.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• None of the above, I need me a man who can keep up with my level of hyper lmao so not introvert (I mean B might work, it honestly depends on their personality). And c sound kinda weird so nah. Not A bc I need him to have a personality, otherwise I wouldn't know how to speak to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are over rated and can change over time. Introverts aren’t so bad as they are mostly happy with themselves. I wouldn’t want a man just solely into me and nothing else as that’s an unhealthy relationship. He should have other avenue of comfort and happiness that’s why introverts are cool because they usually find ways to keep entertained. Someone who cares is worth gold.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 I'm not very social and someone with some above average intellect would be ideal. I don't want someone too clingy like the 5/10 guy, and the 10/10 guy is too social and I don't like to be around a lot of people often

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not impossible for a guy to "have it all" like a 10/10 in good looks, brains, personality, wealth, etc. He could also be loyal and not take advantage of his assets to make others fall for him.

0|1
    0|0
  • A 10 out of 10 looking guy, popular, wealthy, caring, but average intelligence and personality depth.

I think I'm of average intelligent so that's great and i don't want to date an introvert because I'm introvert and it just wouldn't work.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10. Looks fade, Intelligence and Personality only get better with age. I've helped many Introverted men find their Inner Extrovert!!!

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 guy as long as introverted means what it should and not extremely shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above

0|0
    0|0
    • If you don't mind me asking, what would be an ideal partner for you? please list your ideal characterisitcs, etc. Just want to know everyone's thoughts.

• What I look for in a partner would be personality, intelligence, humor, integrity, and such. My standards are pretty basic, have a job, have a car, have a hobby so you're not up my ass all the time, yunno things like that.
      Overall, it comes down to whether or not he can keep up with me intellectually. If we function at the same level we'll be good.

• 7 out of 10 guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Option C sounds creepy to be honest.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes