Girls, If you had to choose between these different “types of guys”, who would you choose for a meaningful/long-term relationship?

• A 10 out of 10 looking guy, popular, wealthy, caring, but average intelligence and personality depth.
  • A 7/10 looking guy, above average intelligence, caring, introverted.
  • A 5/10 guy who has little interest in anything except for you
    Vote C

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Would've picked B if "introvert" wasn't shoved in there. The other two options don't interest me at first glance.

• I put in introvert because it’s a quality I believe I have, you know to get a general idea of how females perceive introverts. Would socially shy be a better description? The idea was also to contrast from the first option which (although didn’t state extroverted) the term popular was used to convey the social behavior of that person.