How to deal with a complete opposite in a relationship (religious girl)?

I have a friend setting me up with her friend for a date. Thing is, we are total opposites but this girl seems like a nice girl! I'm trying to find the nice girl at this age now. She is shy, quite, seems like a religious girl as well, loves to be around and work around kids. Me... I work a ton "work harder, player" mantra, I have my act together, but when I go out, I like to go out with the boys and have fun (in moderation)... and I have a little bit of a potty mouth, but all in all, I mean well as a person and treat those that I care about well. Do I do the whole church thing? No, but that doesn't mean I don't have faith... Her being a religious person, I would definitely support what she does if I like her after the date. Has anyone be in a spot like this? Any advice I can get is helpful, adjusting to a situation as this.

01