Can you like someone after 2 dates?

Can you like someone after 2 dates?
How many dates till you know you actually like that person?
This guy I've been seeing told me he likes me after 2 dates
  • Yes
  • No

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Been there, done that. From my own experience and from my friends, if he said that to you, he's already feeling like an idiot for being so quick about it, its a vulnerable place to be for a guy. Some are kinda crazy and say that shit but if you think he's cool you should try to be open to it. Just that he feels that way is all.

• Why do u think he's feeling like an idiot?

• Well I should have worded that differently, I'll feel like one because I know its too soon but I can't help but really say what I'm feeling. And if I feel like a girl I really liked after 2 dates thought it was a bit much and she went quiet and I've still been thinking about them a whole year later and talking only so often and it just breaks me. When I said it I actually got so nervous from the silence that I started rambling and yea ended up sitting on my car for 2 hours in the cold. Still think if that had gone differently or I was such a blabbermouth things could have been different. Especially since we had talked for a few months before we met up the two times we did and I just... I don't know it sucks

Most Helpful Girl

• Simply put there is no timeline for human emotions, they just happen. Celebrate that you made such a lasting impression on him, I hope you feel the same way towards him!