Are girls that play video games attractive?

Do you think its a good trait in girls?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yes they are. Girls who don't play video games usually get upset that they don't get as much attention then they deserve, and it's respectable, but hanging out with a girl doing something that you both love is the best thing. It's a simple bond but it really goes a long way.

• That's what I would think. I personally love video games 😂

• At least you got your priorities straight. If you can find a guy who plays video games, who also finds you attractive then you're gonna find your new best friend as well as a soul-mate

• Aw thanks but I really don't have that much straight im only 13 I just lied about my age on here