Are girls that play video games attractive?

Do you think its a good trait in girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yes they are. Girls who don't play video games usually get upset that they don't get as much attention then they deserve, and it's respectable, but hanging out with a girl doing something that you both love is the best thing. It's a simple bond but it really goes a long way.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's what I would think. I personally love video games 😂

• At least you got your priorities straight. If you can find a guy who plays video games, who also finds you attractive then you're gonna find your new best friend as well as a soul-mate

• Aw thanks but I really don't have that much straight im only 13 I just lied about my age on here

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• If they can actually enjoy the games and play them for more than just being a gamer girl, then yes. Its good common ground and helps to always provide a conversation topic

0|0
    0|0
  • Since video games can be a great party enabler, a way to build up cooperation skills with another person and a good way to find a challenge, I'd say this is a pretty attractive trait to someone who's so open to diversity! Personally, I find video games to be a great way to bond with your lover, your friends and even family members! Sometimes, they can be used for personal reasons like to enjoy a good story, a way to flex up your reaction skills or even just for relaxing after a long day. I just think it's hilarious when a lot of people say video gaming is a man's hobby but that was falsely portrayed throughout the 1980s and onward as many women play them as well :( I'd welcome a woman who loves video games any day! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can totally picture myself with her playing video games until sun comes out, and getting mad at each other when someone beats the other, its the best thing for me at least..

0|0
    0|0
  • Next up: are boobs attractive to men? The answer may surprise you!

0|0
    0|0
  • cdn6.gurl.com/.../girl-playing-video-game.jpg

Yes!!! Do guys like it when you do things that they do? Yes!!!

But as a disclaimer, the girl has to want to do the video games too, she cannot pretend

cdn.wittyfeed.com/.../ejdq84qvpz85nml2e89n.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • I find, with friendly competition with your significant other tends to bring out a little more feeling and boldness. Laughs can be shared as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's highly appreciated! But not too much please. Here and there sure but not too extreme.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I've always wanted to date a gamer girl because I also game but they never seem interested

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean anyone can be considered attractive... when the lights are off!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it shows they can get down and have fun with the guy in more ways

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good trait to me

0|1
    0|0
  • I think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • No different than girls who don't game.

0|0
    0|0
  • For any guy that plays games yes it clearly is

0|0
    0|0
  • My girl is always gaming. I dont mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! Well if the guy is into videogames that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's not

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone plays video games in this day and age, so you can't really say that of it makes her more attractive or not

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's an ugly girl it doesn't make her any more attractive. Attarctive girl is attractive regardless if she plays videogames or not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes