Guys, Who would you rather date Odeya Rush or Jessica Alba and why?

Both of them are Actresses and definitely amazing. Who would you rather date and why?
Updates:
@InfinateGrey @OlderAndWiser @abc3643
Odeya Rush is a new Actress but she seems to be doing well for herself

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I had never heard of Odeya Rush; she looks amazingly like Mila Kunis, and that makes her HOT! But. . . Jessica Alba is just as hot and I would not have any cultural divides with her, so, if Jessica is interested. . . YES!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Jessica alba. Odeya is way too young in my opinion. And I also consider Jessica alba to be one of the more beautiful women out there.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Jessica Alba. For one she's closer to my age. She's also successful outside of her acting career. I don't know much about Odeya Rush.

0|1
    0|0
    • I prefer Jessica Alba too. What do you think of her look wise? She's probably my biggest crush for that reason alone.

• Looks fade. Sure being easy on the eyes is initially inticing, but if someone can't string a conversation together, there isn't much point.

• True. But I can't help but love her for that reason? You know? I mean have you seen her in Fantastic Four (2005) I've seen parts of the movie because one of my favorite YouTubers reviewed it.

• I have met Jessica Alba.

She is pretty as long as she isn't talking. As soon as she says something, there is this great letdown at how stupid she is.

0|1
    0|1
    • You met her? I would give so much if I could ): And really? She seems intelligent as well as very beautiful

• Show All
    • I meant that she's such a smart business woman and really? I know there's celebrities who date people who aren't celebrities but really?

• No, she isn't smart about anything. She has people that do the thinking for her.

"I know there's celebrities who date people who aren't celebrities but really? "
      Yes. I am rich.

• Considering the vastly overrated Mila Kunis is annoying to me but Jessica Alba is not, I'd opt for Jessica Alba over any Mila-clone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date odeya rush because she kinda look more feminine than jessica alba is.

0|1
    0|1
  • Jessica Alba definitely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Alba because she's sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • Alicia Vikander

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both of them are a bit too old for me.

0|0
    0|1
    • Seriously? That odeya chick is younger then you, she can't even go to the bars yet...

• @jimyee I didn't knew her and I've only heard of Alba so I assumed the other one must be of similar age.

Recommended myTakes