Guys, Who would you rather date Odeya Rush or Jessica Alba and why?

Both of them are Actresses and definitely amazing. Who would you rather date and why?
@InfinateGrey @OlderAndWiser @abc3643
Odeya Rush is a new Actress but she seems to be doing well for herself

10

Most Helpful Guys

• I had never heard of Odeya Rush; she looks amazingly like Mila Kunis, and that makes her HOT! But. . . Jessica Alba is just as hot and I would not have any cultural divides with her, so, if Jessica is interested. . . YES!!!

• Jessica alba. Odeya is way too young in my opinion. And I also consider Jessica alba to be one of the more beautiful women out there.