What does this mean?

Sooo, I met this guy while he was delivering food. He obvs liked me when we met and I him (I’m not gonna explain it, but it was obvious that he liked me). He told me about his band and I looked it up and found his last name (he told me his first name). So I messaged him but he didn’t seem into it. So, he delivered food again a couple days ago and this time he came in my house and pet my dog and stuff. So, I messaged him again and he said he didn’t realize that I was the same girl. We talked a little and I told him that I thought he was cute and seemed cool. He said thank you and sent me a meme. Is that good? I sent him a meme back and he hasn’t responded yet but I don't know how to read that? Is it good, bad? Help

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you may have misread him

0|0
    0|0
  • What was the meme?

0|0
    0|0
    • The one where Patrick is laying back w water in his mouth and it said ‘when the dental assistant isn’t doing they punk ass job and not sucking the water out you mouth’ lmaooo

• Show All
    • It’s kinda ironic bc I’m usually the shy one and he seemed pretty outgoing, but maybe not? I don't know.

• Could be trying to avoid awkward situations

Recommended myTakes