Girls, Would you ever date a guy like me?

I'm a freshman in college and I'm shy. I like to keep to myself most of the time, but I do like spending time with close friends doing things that I enjoy. I'm not really a party person, I'd rather do something different like go to the movies, to a carnival or something, things of that nature. I like to play and watch soccer, it's something I watch on TV a lot. I'm very much a homebody. I like watching TV, playing games l, studying and lesening new information about my major (Kinesiolgy & Health), and doing fun things with close friends. I have a very small social circle, I'm not a social butterfly like most of my friends and family are. I would like to have a gifriend or just a girl that I can really talk too, but I feel like no many girls would understand me and I feel like I would get rejected by most girls. I don't want to be like this, it's just who I am as a person and I've learned to embrace it over time. Would any girl out there ever date me or give me the chance?

If you do want to talk, you can hmu on discord since I spend most of my time talking with friends there @Ronaldo (Evan) #1941
  • Yes
  • No

2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I will