Maybe stupid question... but I’m interested in a guy who is divorced, his ex wife was really fat... What if he isn’t attracted to thin girls like me?

Guys usually say I have a great body since I’m curvy thin and have a big butt, smaller boobs though. I am being paired up with this guy who is a family member to a guy who my friend is dating and I’m really attracted to him, he’s really attractive and thin... but I looked at photos of his ex wife and she wasn’t attractive at all and was really fat.. I’m not trying to be mean here, I’m just stating the facts and I’m wondering if guys have a type.. like maybe he won’t be into me since I’m not like his ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She might have started off skinny like you and ended up whale size. Fat people could have been 10s at one point.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You never know, maybe she gained weight after marriage? Does he like you?

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe... that’s a good point. I’m not sure yet, lol I’m currently waiting for my friend to tell me. We haven’t even gone out yet..

• Who knows what their circumstances were, I wouldn't worry

• Thanks for the MHO :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He probably is happy to finally be with a girl w a nice body

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats a really big "what if" you're throwing out there. But good luck, I dont think you need it.

1|0
    0|0
  • He likely didn't know his own self worth at the time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes