What are somethings you really want right now?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For my dissertation to write itself, perfect skin, the ability to do make-up professionally, a jackpot lottery win, for my other two looming assignments to write themselves, for my boyfriend to be here, a flat for us both to live in, three kittens, a kitchen with red retro style appliances and black and white checked flooring, a bath with Lush bath products, to visit all the places I lived as a kid, Jeremy Corbyn for PM, Basic Income, the large greengrocers shop front bag from Vendula, the Village Windows Cath Kidston dress, to meet the cast of Riverdale and tell them I love them, a toned and flexible body, not to be tired so much of the time, to be good at roller skating, to be good at driving, a driver's licence, Godiva hair with more volume than mine has, to dress my boyfriend's friend's new baby in lots of cute outfits and do her astrology chart for her, for none of my friends to be depressed any more...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I really want a few more inches added to my height, a few more inches removed from my belly, to be on a flight back to my hometown, to get married this year instead of next year, to invite Tiger Woods to our wedding and play a round of golf with me, my new hubby, my dad, my mom & my two brothers.

0|1
    0|0
  • 🎡 I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
    So tell me what you want, what you really, really want

Ice cream and a boyfriend

2|1
    0|0
  • A bikini body, 2 extra large pizzas, to lose my virginity, a car, to find love, and sleep

0|1
    0|0
  • A passport and papers saying the members of EXO, BTS, Astro or SF9 are my legal guardians

0|0
    0|0
  • Youuu

0|1
    0|0
  • Solitude

0|1
    0|0
  • To fuck

0|1
    0|0
  • I always want cherries

0|1
    0|0
  • Love own house a puppy and my own business

0|2
    0|0
  • I know what I want to stop

0|0
    0|0
  • To be back in the fleet

0|0
    0|0
  • Deaths sweet release, or a glass of scotch

0|0
    0|0
  • For sex with traps to not be gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • An answer. A guy i was talking to who seemed really interested in me ghosted me and i have absolutely no idea what went wrong. So that would be great to know why he did

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes