MY CRUSH LIKES ME BACK BUT?

I saw this girl I think back in February and instantly thought she was so beautiful. At first I was hesitant to talk to her but she reached out to me. We instantly became friends and I started suspecting a lot that she liked me the first day we talked. She is so sweet, she'd want me to have a good day, we got to know each other, I've met few people like that. It was just something about just her vibes it was just amazing. It's rare for me to click with someone like that. She would kind of flirt and say things about how I was beautiful, when I'd post pictures of my face she'd tell me how she liked how I looked and then she said she wanted to take me out on a date. I was sure then and she confessed saying I like you so much so I told liked her. Now we're in the talking stage and she stopped being the initiator. She was always the one to start conversation, the flirting, a lot of it basically. Now she's stopped, she's become submissive. I'm not sure how to be dominant because I'm used to being submissive usually. I feel like I'm trying and it's not I don't know enough like I could do better. I'm a rookie when it comes to romance and relationships. Eventually if things continue the way their going I want to ask her to be my girlfriend. I really want things to work out with her, how do I become more dominant and I guess be romantic? Thank you so much in advance!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You should tell her how you feel. She probably stopped initiating the convos because she feels like it’s only her initiating all the time. Now that you have to start initiating and flirting with her, tell her you miss her and that you’re interested in dating

1|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes