How do you know if you're falling out of love with someone?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• When I can't seem to find 1 good thing anymore. When I feel trapped or oppressed. When I'm only in the relationship to keep up with social norms. When I'm committed to them but they aren't to me.

Happy and unhappy are bad tests because those are rollercoaster emotions.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When being away from them becomes more attractive and dreams of such being permanent

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When you think 🤔 about someone without any reason and if he have your whatsapp number you randomly check again and again your phone in wait of his message and at night when you at bed think about him or hug 🤗 him in your thinking and when he is with you can't express your feelings openly to him that you planed or feel speechless in front of him because when you love 😍 someone it's not easy to show how you love him.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good indicator is, regardless of sex drive, you just don't want to have sex with them anymore. Sex is a very intimate thing; if you feel that close intimacy fading then odds are the rest will fade as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • just can't stand being around them you cringe when seeing them avoid any touch from them no sex is a given.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do u need to hear from them at some point in the day? If something happens and u need to tell someone are they the first person u think of?

0|0
    0|0
  • there's no romance, no zing, nothing for you to feel that connection that made you feel in the beginning.

0|0
    0|0
  • When u start to feel like he is talking with u less. People will stop conversations if the interest is dying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well when the relationship seems to be getting distant.

0|0
    0|0
  • that feeling around your heart and your desires and lust for the other half of you

0|0
    0|0
  • With a question like this

1|1
    0|0
  • You no longer look forward to seeing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't have any idea

0|0
    0|0
  • When you finally love yourself more.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing

0|0
    0|0
  • You start questioning if you love them