I met this guy on vacation... should I call him?

Last summer my family and I went on vacation out of state, to a beautiful resort where we stayed for about a week. I met a guy who works there, and I don't know how accidentally we just started talking, well he started talking to me first. It seemed like we had a lot in common because we talked a lot, and that led to hanging out a few times as well after his shift was over. He was just really friendly and courteous, I really liked him. I believe he liked me too. And by the way I was 19 and he was 25 at the time. I'm 20 now and he's probably 26. The problem though was I was on vacation, and within a couple days we had to come back, and I had to return to my work. But I can't get him out of my head, he was such a nice guy and I would've loved to stay and be with him there.. but life gets in the way sometimes. So this is my question, if I called the hotel and asked to speak with him, would that be weird? I wouldn't do this with just any guy, it's so rare that I meet a guy I'm interested in, but I was interested in him. I truly liked him. And I'm sure he would be happy to hear from me, but I don't wanna come off as a stalker or make him think I asked for him specifically because I liked him. I just miss him I guess and want to get into some contact with him. I searched for him all over Facebook but couldn't find him. And Unfortunately we never exchanged contact information (we didn't know each other well enough I suppose). I was thinking of coming up with a few questions I could ask him just generally about that hotel, as an excuse to talk to him. But should I call him? I certainly don't want to get him into trouble if I ask to speak to him directly. I would feel horrible if he got fired over that one phone call. What do you guys think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That is super weird and invasive if you didn't exchange even facebook ids

0|0
    0|0
    • Some people aren't much active on FB Dandi 🤔

• Show All
    • Your point taken was received. Mission accomplished lol.

• Hahahaha nice one M😂

• Call him already!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes