? Why is it that girl go for looks not personality?

isn't personality better then looks
Updates:
Edondon message me
Edmonton

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all of the women are looking for good looks. As long as he is presentable, that's fine. But it's always the personality that matters and how he treats a woman. A good heart, good personality and good sense, that's already an awesome combination.

1|1
    0|0
    • That's what I thought and how I was raised but most of the time my kindness and respect is taken for granted

• Show All
    • For me, it's really okay to work your ass off for the people you love the most. But you should learn to enjoy too, take a break. I guess, most all of us only want to be happy with the right person ; where you can treat each other as lovers and best friends at the same time.

• No need to be a workaholic I also take that time I have off to play with my kiddos but what's your story if you don't mind me asking

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes you're not someones type whether it comes to personality or physical appearance. No ones personality is perfect or ideal.

0|0
    0|0
    • Eh very true but tell me this ugly guy with great personality or hot guy that's a douche

• I barely consider anyone ugly and if someone was that'd have to conflict with his personality by standards of what I consider ugly, so I would consider certain traits a turnoff. A hot guy that's a douche I wouldn't date because that's just self explanatory.

• Fair enough not trying to stir anything up just curious by all means I'm alright looking just my niceness gets the beat of me if that makes sense

• Personality is most important. Most girls get caught up in how good looking a guy is. When really there could be the sexiest guy but have the rudest personality

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you cause I don't get it but dann that's life wish there were more like yourself

• Show All
    • Or do you have another way I can message you

• Answer an insane amount if questions

• I care much the personality

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes