? Why is it that girl go for looks not personality?

isn't personality better then looks
Edondon message me
Edmonton

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all of the women are looking for good looks. As long as he is presentable, that's fine. But it's always the personality that matters and how he treats a woman. A good heart, good personality and good sense, that's already an awesome combination.

• That's what I thought and how I was raised but most of the time my kindness and respect is taken for granted

• For me, it's really okay to work your ass off for the people you love the most. But you should learn to enjoy too, take a break. I guess, most all of us only want to be happy with the right person ; where you can treat each other as lovers and best friends at the same time.

• No need to be a workaholic I also take that time I have off to play with my kiddos but what's your story if you don't mind me asking