Guys: who would you rather date/marry... a doctor or nurse? & why?

• Nurse (why?)
  • Doctor (why?)
  • Neither because...
    Vote C

29

Most Helpful Guy

• a doctor because more knowledge is always good... a bit of extra income sweetens the pot... profession isn't all thaf important to me unless i find what they are doing to be morally questionable... in my line of work i have dealt with quite a few nurses i wouldn't mind dating... i think the main trouble with marrying either would be if they had on call shifts... sucks to not be able to count on a quiet night at home (or a nice night out)...

• Fair points. What’s your job title if you don’t mind me asking?

• oh, i have worked as a cna... at one point in a skilled nursing facility, and more recently as a live-in caregiver... i worked primarily with the elderly... one of my clients died (at the in-home position) and the other went to a facility... i am not certain that i am prepared to do that again yet... i took a break from it to do concrete between those two jobs... this time i am considering trucking... i like helping people, but i also like variety...

Most Helpful Girl

• I have nothing against doctors and nurses but their hours are terrible so based on that neither.