Guys: who would you rather date/marry... a doctor or nurse? & why?

• Nurse (why?)
    Vote A
  • Doctor (why?)
    Vote B
  • Neither because...
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• a doctor because more knowledge is always good... a bit of extra income sweetens the pot... profession isn't all thaf important to me unless i find what they are doing to be morally questionable... in my line of work i have dealt with quite a few nurses i wouldn't mind dating... i think the main trouble with marrying either would be if they had on call shifts... sucks to not be able to count on a quiet night at home (or a nice night out)...

1|0
    0|0
    • Fair points. What’s your job title if you don’t mind me asking?

• oh, i have worked as a cna... at one point in a skilled nursing facility, and more recently as a live-in caregiver... i worked primarily with the elderly... one of my clients died (at the in-home position) and the other went to a facility... i am not certain that i am prepared to do that again yet... i took a break from it to do concrete between those two jobs... this time i am considering trucking... i like helping people, but i also like variety...

Most Helpful Girl

• I have nothing against doctors and nurses but their hours are terrible so based on that neither.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Whatever, the both for a long relationship (not at the same time lol). Except if the Doctor is the last Dr Who who is a woman, i will choose this actress x).

1|0
    0|0
    • So you say doctor... why?

• No xD I say a actress playing a doctor because i just know his face.
      I will date/marry a doctor or nurse without preferences. Just the person will count.

• since we are not considering the SOs carreer to be sy that matters in love.. unless she's a carreer addict with no time for a relationship. what conts is her attitude toward us.

1|0
    0|0
    • So you have zero preference at all?

• Show All
    • Some people have preferences that’d suit their lifestyle whether that’s mutual understanding or materialistic gain. But I admire your answer (if it’s true 😉).

• of course it is true.
      my worst trait: i chose 4years ago to never lie. and i keep it that way.

• Really doesn't matter as long as she's happy doing what she does, but I guess doctor?

1|0
    0|0
    • Why do you say doctor?

• Show All
    • I'm not saying to let anything stop you, but it's kind of selfish to unilaterally make a decision that's going to take most of the time you spend together away without telling him. At least you could warn him first. Maybe he'll tell you "good luck, but I can't date someone that doesn't have spare time."

• Oh I know.

• I will marry the one I love. The profession doesn´t matter.

1|0
    0|0
    • Imagine you weren’t yet in love, and the two were exactly the same apart from the job, which one would you likely be drawn to off of the top of your head based on that knowledge alone?

• Show All
    • I am not sure if all men prefer successful women. My reason has been that she is more intelligent and more educated.

• Understandable

• Nurse they have better hours and less debt and usually less stressful than a doc

1|1
    0|0
  • Neither because in my country you'll be stressed out so fucking much you just quit your job.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha you’re not from the 🇬🇧 are you?

• Show All
    • That’s... terrible. And I thought our NHS was struggling, although we’re not far behind.

• We're worst in Europe don't worry buddy you won't become the worst.

• Neither, too much stress for her and hours.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont pick my partner for life by profession...

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s good. But what would you prefer if they were both the same in every other way except this?

• Probably the Nurse, because doctors tend to work 24 hours, sometimes 32 hours, without coming home.
      Relationship might become difficult, when you see each other that little

• Fair point

• Guys don't care it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes