Am I a fool for staying in a friendship with a female that treats me like shit in hopes I could date her?

65

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. And the worse she treats you, the less respect she has for you, the less attracted to you she will be.. which it sounds like at this point it is in the negative numbers.

Walk away dude. Have some dignity. And be honest for a change. You are not her friend, you are trying to sneak in through the back door. It almost never works.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask yourself this. Do you really want to be with a girl who treats you like shit?

• Yea you’re right but I wanted her badly

• Thank you I did something dumb I ended up telling her fuck you and delete my number.

• That's good ik it hurts now but you'll end up finding someone better who's going to treat you right