Am I a fool for staying in a friendship with a female that treats me like shit in hopes I could date her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. And the worse she treats you, the less respect she has for you, the less attracted to you she will be.. which it sounds like at this point it is in the negative numbers.

Walk away dude. Have some dignity. And be honest for a change. You are not her friend, you are trying to sneak in through the back door. It almost never works.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask yourself this. Do you really want to be with a girl who treats you like shit?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea you’re right but I wanted her badly

• Show All
    • Thank you I did something dumb I ended up telling her fuck you and delete my number.

• That's good ik it hurts now but you'll end up finding someone better who's going to treat you right

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Is she really treating you like shit, or do you just feel like she is treating you like shit because you are not with her? Think hard about it. If she is really treating you like shit, then yes, you are a fool. Make sure you aren't letting your romantic feelings break up the friendship. Talk amd try to work it out. Best of luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. It will never happen. I am best friends with someone I would do anything to be with, but they don't treat me like shit. Yet I know the day will never come.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you're being really stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you are. Have some standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are. The embodiment of cuck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought only girls do that..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you're,,, sorry

0|0
    0|0
    • I knew it and I recognize how weak I look to her and she never would give me a chance

• Show All
    • Too late for that we are done I told her fuck you and delete my number and we haven’t talked in 2 weeks

• Hhh nice job,,,

• You are fool

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes