Is it weird for a guy who has minimal interaction with you at work to ask for your snapchat?

I work at the front desk of a YMCA. Just a small gym facility. We share building space with this daycare so even though we are not the same organization we kinda share workspace although it is very divided and although we do communicate it is very rare. Anyways, there is this really cute girl that works for the Day Care and she always passes by and says hi to me, smiles and goes on to work to the Daycare to work.
Let's call her "Ana". (If there even is a point on doing so) So I saw Ana every morning and it was always the same for like 2 months. She passes by says hi, makes eye contact and smiles and leaves. I assumed she was just being nice but I still gathered the courage to talk to her (Really shaky since we knly exchanged names basically lol) but basically last Monday I saw her like always when she was on her way out to lunch and I basically stopped her and said something like "Hey, we've met several times but I've never had a chance to meet you. My name is..." and she smiled and said "That'a true! I'm Ana, nice to meet you!" We shook hands and I said I'll see her around. I was working and its generally busy so I didn't have a chance to talk to her more, but I've been thinking next time I see her to ask for her snapchat or phone number.. but I don't want to potentially make it weird for her since it is her job and it would suck to get her in an uncofortable position at work. And I don't get the time to talk to her at work since we work in differe t sections and when she does passby its soooo busy. What would you do in my shoes? Should I drop it? Thanks for your opinions.

TL; DR Want to talk to girl who works at a daycare in the same building at my work. Have had minimal interaction. Want to ask for another way to communicate because we virtually have none.

11