How can I find a crazy girl?

For some reason, I am only attracted to crazy girls, since I consider them to be the only type that can deal with the darker parts of my brain and cancel it out. For a good example, Nyxx has two or three songs that describe my type. Specifically, Nightmare, Diabolical, and Voodoo (you'll have to look that one up, since it is very different than Godsmack and other songs named Voodoo)

Tried asking on Reddit, but couldn't find a good subreddit for it. Qoura, just a question, no details. Google just gave ways of getting rid of one (yes, I would like to get rid of my type, thanks Google! 10/10 will be bored with a normal girl! sarcasm)
Also, is there a name for this? Found hybristophilia, but that is for more criminals, not 'crazy' like the type your parents hate; just hurts, not kill.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know you look like a potential criminal

0|0
    0|0
    • Well good thing I am deathly afraid of prison. If this was the 80's, I'd be called a square with how much I obey the laws.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• To find a crazy girlfriend, you must have to show your craziness also!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't, crazy people are not usually good to be with lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You must be really unique and distant from the other people out there

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn it, Garrus! I swear, next mission!

Are we not all unique? Nobody is more addicted to calibrating than you. Seriously, why did you just commented on three of my posts? Just wondering.

• I'm bored, and you're a pretender of wisdom

• What do you expect me to do, head back to omega?

• Tinder

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes