How can I find a crazy girl?

For some reason, I am only attracted to crazy girls, since I consider them to be the only type that can deal with the darker parts of my brain and cancel it out. For a good example, Nyxx has two or three songs that describe my type. Specifically, Nightmare, Diabolical, and Voodoo (you'll have to look that one up, since it is very different than Godsmack and other songs named Voodoo)

Tried asking on Reddit, but couldn't find a good subreddit for it. Qoura, just a question, no details. Google just gave ways of getting rid of one (yes, I would like to get rid of my type, thanks Google! 10/10 will be bored with a normal girl! sarcasm)
Also, is there a name for this? Found hybristophilia, but that is for more criminals, not 'crazy' like the type your parents hate; just hurts, not kill.

15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know you look like a potential criminal

• Well good thing I am deathly afraid of prison. If this was the 80's, I'd be called a square with how much I obey the laws.