How would you feel if your ex started dating a “bad copy” of you?

My ex did it and I find it a bit creepy, looking at her I have the impression she is my uglier loser twin

Same hair color/type/cut, but she’s ugly, same body type but unfit, ...
She has my same identical profession but isn’t successful at it. She likes the same things (for example I love cats in an excessive way and she loves cats in an excessive way too).

Wouldn’t it creep you out?

911

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m friends with an ex. We hang out with our new partners together.

I never noticed but my boyfriend says it’s creepy how much her and I have in common and that she’s basically me minus the job and I’m not into drugs and partying.

Guess my ex has a type?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you still friends with your ex? I feel like I'm in a similar situation with my ex. Personally, i don't think you should be friends with any ex. I'm "laughing" for lack of a better weird knowing I'm the better one and not having to deal with the situation

• Yeah we’re still friends and the other day he introduced me to her and it was a bit weird because of the above said. “I do this and that for a living” “Oh me too”, ”I like this and that” “ oh me too”... 😂

• Sometimes you take what you can get. It could be creepy if he intentionally went looking for this girl. I would distance myself from them.