How would you feel if your ex started dating a “bad copy” of you?

My ex did it and I find it a bit creepy, looking at her I have the impression she is my uglier loser twin

Same hair color/type/cut, but she’s ugly, same body type but unfit, ...
She has my same identical profession but isn’t successful at it. She likes the same things (for example I love cats in an excessive way and she loves cats in an excessive way too).

Wouldn’t it creep you out?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m friends with an ex. We hang out with our new partners together.

I never noticed but my boyfriend says it’s creepy how much her and I have in common and that she’s basically me minus the job and I’m not into drugs and partying.

Guess my ex has a type?

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you still friends with your ex? I feel like I'm in a similar situation with my ex. Personally, i don't think you should be friends with any ex. I'm "laughing" for lack of a better weird knowing I'm the better one and not having to deal with the situation

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah we’re still friends and the other day he introduced me to her and it was a bit weird because of the above said. “I do this and that for a living” “Oh me too”, ”I like this and that” “ oh me too”... 😂

• Sometimes you take what you can get. It could be creepy if he intentionally went looking for this girl. I would distance myself from them.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's creepier to obsess over the new girlfriend your ex has

2|2
    0|0
  • It's creepy that you look at your ex and his new partner so much

0|2
    1|0
  • Personally, I wouldn't care what my ex did. I don't pay attention to him, I have no contact with him. WHo he dates, is his business not mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg get over her. You're just jealous and are trying to make yourself feel better by telling yourself you're better then her and she's rubbish.

0|1
    1|0
  • Tbh sounds harsh but he just like that type of girls and since you diden't want him he had to move on to Someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex tried dating someone who was fairly similar to me. I know because she worked with my boyfriend and we gave her a ride once and my firsf thought was that she looks like my sister.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't concern myself with anything about who my ex is dating. I'm wondering why you are?

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care, I'm not interested in who my ex is with now and if she looks like me or not, just shows he has a type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give zero fucks. I don't speak to my ex's, I delete them from all social media, and I avoid areas they frequent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care it seems like you still need to move on

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be confused, angry but satisfied at the fact that I'm still in her head.

0|0
    0|0
  • An ex is an ex. He's already gone, and doesn't deserve my time to even think about him and his new girlfriend...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's creepy for sure, but ultimately none of your business

0|0
    0|0
  • You don’t seem bitter do you

0|3
    0|0
  • Damn what did that girl ever do to you?

0|0
    0|0
  • wth thats creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • Would have left her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I know the feeling, my ex's new girlfriend is similar to me in a lot of ways, but she's got a kid and her face is more fucked up. I think they must go for similar types, but the girls they get with are sometimes worse versions of the previous ex's.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes