Is it possible to attract single women between ages 25-35 who don't have kids and are actually attractive?

Things to take into consideration
I'm 5'9
30years old
African decent/ I speak proper English with no accent
Great shape/ athletic build, good career in the medical field and with music/ the arts
Independent (own place, car )
Well read, smart , logical, rationale and kind (not nice)
Great hygiene,
Sharp style like kid Cudi/ Kayne west etc

This post may seem shallow but I know what I want and I can't seem to attain it in a partner. The women who like me the most are always the ones I have no interest in (physically, no offence to them) or they have kids but subsequently are very sexy and overall awesome.

This is the same scenario with online and in real life.
Anyone else having this issue?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh you mentioned Kid Cudi... Forgot all about his music. Gonna go listen to some now <3

and yes it's entirely possible.. Just keep looking, maybe it's where you live? I know I haven't dated if not simply because I can't find my type here. I met someone who seemed to be a perfect match for me but they live about 40 miles away and they say it's too far for them. Soo. It might just be your area. I literally have a hard time liking anyone where I live.

I have a tinder, and I was messing with it in a city that is literally on the opposite side of my state, and north of me.. My best friends sat there, and I started swiping right on every single guy just to see how many matches I got xD Literally every single guy I almost immediately matched with. I ended up with about 40 matches out of the 100 likes you get. I live 6 hours south and east though, so none of them were ever going to work out.

However I literally did the same thing at home, and I did not get a single match. I told my friends that, and they started cracking up again.

Literally, it could just be your area. Because it seems to be mine for me haha. Maybe try traveling some. Or get out in nearby towns.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah avoid the ones with kids like the plague man... don't do it. It's not worth it.

Anyway, yeah man you'll find someone. Based on everything you described it's definitely possible, but it'll be tough because you actually have standards. Good luck out there.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea that's exactly why its tough! Having standards! I could just say fuck it and not care but I matter. I've been in relationships before where I just gave up on my standards and I was simply miserable.

• *it matters

• Thanks for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• From what you posted, it shouldn't be a problem. Just keep trying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try online dating? You can select for education, children, etc. It worked for me twice. The first relationship lasted five years. I married the next one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have this sort of issue. You seem smart man, you shouldn't have any problem getting the kind of girl you want. Maybe you just need to be more confident and bold. by the way, if any woman with child wants to date me then I wouldn't have any problem. There's nothing wrong with dating single mom. It could be great actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the stuff you put in consideration do not matter to women. You need good pay with a high salary. Women get easy once you have that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possible, going on a date with a really gorgeous 26 year old this Saturday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao this era you want to find a women without a child good fucking luck 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
    • You're probably the only person that understands

• Show All
    • Have a lot of friends who keeps hitting their heads in the wall... if can't see the light of the on of the tunnel move on it is that simple

• I've run into this too. I'm soon 28 and the older we get the likelihood of ending up with a woman who has at least one kid keeps going up dramatically. I personally have lost count of all the women I know who are my age with at least one child, none of them still currently with their child's father, most of them single but not all. I live in the city and have been online dating for a while now and all the women I see who are just my type never match with me, and on occasion if they do I never get a message back. It's rough, and it can get really disheartening at times. I think the best is to just stick with it, know what you want and don't settle for less. Easier said than done for sure, I totally understand, believe me.

Sorry man I guess I don't have a ton of advice for you, but at least you know you're not alone in this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay Kanye think about this, if you're in the 25 to 30 age range the chances of a man and or woman having at least one child and that child probably being the age between 1 and maybe about 7 depending if they did not get pregnant as a teen is too damn high!!! A lot of women are looking for the same and that's fine but there are but a 1 out of maybe 10 or 20 women and these stats are not accurate I don't study this but as I said maybe one in 20 women will be aged 25 to 30 attractive single and no child. And this is everywhere even in America if you went to other countries like Brazil the odds of finding a girl with no child is even lower because they have at least one child before they're 18 life is crazy.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes