Is it possible to attract single women between ages 25-35 who don't have kids and are actually attractive?

Things to take into consideration
I'm 5'9
30years old
African decent/ I speak proper English with no accent
Great shape/ athletic build, good career in the medical field and with music/ the arts
Independent (own place, car )
Well read, smart , logical, rationale and kind (not nice)
Great hygiene,
Sharp style like kid Cudi/ Kayne west etc

This post may seem shallow but I know what I want and I can't seem to attain it in a partner. The women who like me the most are always the ones I have no interest in (physically, no offence to them) or they have kids but subsequently are very sexy and overall awesome.

This is the same scenario with online and in real life.
Anyone else having this issue?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh you mentioned Kid Cudi... Forgot all about his music. Gonna go listen to some now <3

and yes it's entirely possible.. Just keep looking, maybe it's where you live? I know I haven't dated if not simply because I can't find my type here. I met someone who seemed to be a perfect match for me but they live about 40 miles away and they say it's too far for them. Soo. It might just be your area. I literally have a hard time liking anyone where I live.

I have a tinder, and I was messing with it in a city that is literally on the opposite side of my state, and north of me.. My best friends sat there, and I started swiping right on every single guy just to see how many matches I got xD Literally every single guy I almost immediately matched with. I ended up with about 40 matches out of the 100 likes you get. I live 6 hours south and east though, so none of them were ever going to work out.

However I literally did the same thing at home, and I did not get a single match. I told my friends that, and they started cracking up again.

Literally, it could just be your area. Because it seems to be mine for me haha. Maybe try traveling some. Or get out in nearby towns.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah avoid the ones with kids like the plague man... don't do it. It's not worth it.

Anyway, yeah man you'll find someone. Based on everything you described it's definitely possible, but it'll be tough because you actually have standards. Good luck out there.

• Yea that's exactly why its tough! Having standards! I could just say fuck it and not care but I matter. I've been in relationships before where I just gave up on my standards and I was simply miserable.

• *it matters

• Thanks for MHO