How do guys from west countries see Filipinas?

Have you ever met a girl from the Philippines? What do you guys think of them? I'm just curious. And I hope to receive your honest opinions. Thanks!

111

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a lot of Filipinas, one of my very best friends is one. They make a lot of pancit and lumpia and want to share it with everyone, they love karaoke, if one of them is considered glamorous or beautiful, the other ones will like bow to them and stuff. They can find it hard commiting to things. They are very likely to have crushes on white guys. They take money very seriously. I think their culture wants them to be "cutsie". They are personally not my type as a GF/wife but I know a lot of guys whom they are to.

Most Helpful Girl