How do guys from west countries see Filipinas?

Have you ever met a girl from the Philippines? What do you guys think of them? I'm just curious. And I hope to receive your honest opinions. Thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a lot of Filipinas, one of my very best friends is one. They make a lot of pancit and lumpia and want to share it with everyone, they love karaoke, if one of them is considered glamorous or beautiful, the other ones will like bow to them and stuff. They can find it hard commiting to things. They are very likely to have crushes on white guys. They take money very seriously. I think their culture wants them to be "cutsie". They are personally not my type as a GF/wife but I know a lot of guys whom they are to.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I used to date one. They were first gen Australian though. But i have been to Filo events and known a few. The ones in a western country have generally been horrible with running on time, and a little crazy. Had a friend go over there. Everything seemed like a competition to get a white guy in order to get out of the country. And that family would thrown each other under a bus when it came to possessions. Either were very religious or high sexual appetite. That's about all i can think of atm.

0|0
    1|0
    • "Either were very religious or high sexual appetite"
      Even the very religious ones have a high sexual appetite. You just have to get them alone and aroused.

• My first. and thus far only, true love was a half-Filipina girl. In my opinion, Filipinas are the most beautiful girls in the world, and some of the nicest as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have met thousands of them and dated quite a few.

Most Filipinas are unattractive, but the most beautiful ones are among the most beautiful women in the world, and especially if they are mixed.

I don't personally like the shape of their butts, but it isn't a deal killer.

Filipinas are the easiest women to have sex with, even if they are virgins.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean the easiest?

• @earth_angel13
      A typical conversation goes like this:
      "[smile]"
      "[smile back]"
      "Hello, how are you today?"
      "I am fine. Where are you from?"
      "California"
      "Oh, that's great."
      "Want to go to my hotel room?"
      "Sure!"

I didn't really leave that much out.

• I knew an American Filipina in college. We were good friends and she was my secret crush. I've also met a few ladies online who seem very nice. A few just wanted a western husband. I understand, though. They were single mothers and probably struggling financially. I think Filipina features are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • We have many working in the local hospital as nurses. They are always very polite and fun to be around

1|0
    0|0
  • I know a lot of filipinas they're normal I guess, I don't classify people by their roots I just judge them on how I perceive each individual

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't known many, but the ones I have were very pretty and nice

1|0
    0|0
  • They're all different, just like in the US. I can't say I know much about them at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very bad women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Filipinas are awesome.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes