What's the craziest timezone difference you've heard of for people in a LDR?

LDR is Long distance relationship, in case you didn't know.

I know its basically impossible. But I just started talking to this guy in America. I'm in australia, which means a 13 hour time difference. I am a whole day ahead of him. Our second conversation required him to stay up past 4am. Its crazy. I can deal with 3 hour time difference but this is ridiculous. When I go to bed he wakes up. Should I just keep it as a Long Distance Friendship? I cannot see how this is going to work, but I'm starting to like him...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tried it but mine didn't work. We got too use to each other being far away that when we were actually close enough to meet up we didn't get on.

Wish you all the luck with yours but it takes a lot of effort

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh I didn't know that could happen... Interesting I thought finally meeting the person you bring you closer together.

• Well we were together before the start of distance then we did distance and brought it back together later. So might of been to do with that

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nah it's possible, I still call my relatives in China with a 12 hour difference. Best time is around 9pm or 9am, that way it's not too late for you and not too early for him, or vice versa.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did from the UK to Singapore, but already dated the person before they left. Extreme LDR like these put a strain on a relationship and I wouldn't recommend it if you haven't already dated and it's not for too long

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes