Whats are the signs a guy is cheating or losing interest?

My significant other has been distant lately.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Look for the following signs, though I must caution they are not necessarily evident of cheating behaviour or loss of interest:

1. Not wanting to be seen together in public.

2. Always missing jointly preplanned activities or important events.

3. Always showing up late for jointly preplanned activities, or leaving early.

4. Hardly calls to check on you / doesn’t call you as often as before.

5. Always have a strikingly credible answer or excuse to his malfeasance.

6. Always blame you for everything. Manipulator-in-chief.

7. Has a wingman or wing-lady that always vouch for him even to matters that are obviously petty and wrong.

8. Tends not to answer certain calls in your presence.

9. Suddenly has two or more phones or SIM cards.

10. Browsers history on smartphone and computer always show no trace of internet browsing activity.

11. Sudden change or a pattern in social media activities, including likes, unlikes, follow, unfollow, contact block, friend invite, newly created accounts and even account deletion.

12. Hardly initiates physical contact and sex with you.

13. Sudden display of too much affection and attention to you to disguise his cheating or feelings for you.

14. Constantly bickering with you as a ploy to force you to end the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • The term "cheating" is erroneous and stupid, and no one should use it.

Anyway, in terms of losing interest, he doesn't really make time to have sex with you, doesn't casually touch you like he used to, doesn't make a ton of eye contact, doesn't smile much. Now, that may be about you or it may NOT be about you; he could just be generally depressed, is possible. But if he's not generally depressed, those are pretty good signs he's losing interest.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah, that's one sign. Another is less sex. Growing up, I used to feel that if I was going to be breaking up with a girl, I would lean to stopping having sex with her. I felt it wasn't right to have sex if you were going to leave her. That's me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. Your goal is to find a fulfilling relationship for u. Not worry about what that person does when your not around. Your setting yourself up for bad nights thinking the way u are. It's completely irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best indicator that a guy is cheating is if you find your man's dick buried in another girl's puss!

0|0
    0|0
  • He usually starts cheating and has a lack of interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • He spends less time with u compared to the time he used to spend with u before..

0|0
    0|0
  • He will start ignoring you and start fighting even for small small issues

0|0
    0|0
  • When u feel alone with Him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having sex with other people is a sign

0|1
    0|0
  • That's not true

0|0
    0|0
  • He might be seeing someone different then

0|0
    0|0
  • If he won't make eye contact

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he depressed?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignoring your text, not texting you. Decreased frequency of meetings. Hanging up your calls or not answering them. Seemingly hiding things from you when you two meet face to face. 'Caught up' reaction on his face when he sees you somewhere.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes