He told me he sees me as a friend nothing more. We’ve been fucking for a few weeks. If I’m his friend why doesn’t he treat me like his other friends?

We don’t really hang out much I mean normally we will hang out for an hour or 2 before having sex- maybe chat over coffee or ice cream. Then once we’ve finished having sex we go straight home. In between our meet ups he never calls or messages me to keep in contact like friends do. I’m always the one to message him first. If we are “friends” it doesn’t feel like much of a friendship to me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would walk away from that one. Sounds like your being used. I’ve got a guy who told me he only wants a friends thing after we had been seeing each other & he does not act like your guy at all! I get texting all the time, I don’t get texts as & when he wants sex, we have agreed if it’s a friends thing, sex is off the menu. If he treated me the way your being treated, I would walk away because it sounds like he is using you & you deserve more than that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he doesn't want to commit or doesn't want to commit to u. Other option is that he has other interests as well but if he i throwing down the friend card than he is using it to kwep the situation as it is as hr is getting whathe wants without all the effort. Its the whole, why buy a cow when u can get the milk for free. Cut him off madamr.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Your more likefriends with benefits. Just enough friendship to be comfortable enough to stay the sex without feeling bad that its just show up, have sex, then leave

0|1
    0|0
  • You are an object.. something to fuck. Move on, unless you aren't looking for anything more, but it sounds like you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its because you're not friends. You're just some woman he fucks from time to time. He didn't wanna tell you that to spare your feelings. But that's what you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a difference between friends and fuck-friends. You're physically attractive to him so he enjoys having fun with you, but it needs more to be friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your a booty call.

Your not friends in any way by the sound of it.
    Friends with benefits are friends that act like friends that have extra benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's saying "just friends" because he is making it clear he doesn't want a relationship with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is just using you... He wants to have just sex... Like your r his free of cost sex worker... whom he can call or have sex whenevr he feels like

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to tell you but you didn’t just get laid, you got PLAYED

0|0
    0|0
  • you're his fuck buddy, not even a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. It’s called friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • He just wants you for sex

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he "Fuck friends is all you will be"

0|0
    0|0
  • U are fuck friends or friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • He has you only for f*ck...

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he's using you for sex...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, he is only there to get laid

0|0
    0|0
  • guess you're only a "fuck buddy" ..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes