He told me he sees me as a friend nothing more. We’ve been fucking for a few weeks. If I’m his friend why doesn’t he treat me like his other friends?

We don’t really hang out much I mean normally we will hang out for an hour or 2 before having sex- maybe chat over coffee or ice cream. Then once we’ve finished having sex we go straight home. In between our meet ups he never calls or messages me to keep in contact like friends do. I’m always the one to message him first. If we are “friends” it doesn’t feel like much of a friendship to me.

613

Most Helpful Girl

• I would walk away from that one. Sounds like your being used. I’ve got a guy who told me he only wants a friends thing after we had been seeing each other & he does not act like your guy at all! I get texting all the time, I don’t get texts as & when he wants sex, we have agreed if it’s a friends thing, sex is off the menu. If he treated me the way your being treated, I would walk away because it sounds like he is using you & you deserve more than that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he doesn't want to commit or doesn't want to commit to u. Other option is that he has other interests as well but if he i throwing down the friend card than he is using it to kwep the situation as it is as hr is getting whathe wants without all the effort. Its the whole, why buy a cow when u can get the milk for free. Cut him off madamr.