What does it mean to be a loner when it comes to women?

The man im seeing was having a conversation with me about us being exclusive, he told me that he’s only talking to me this way and only having sex with me. Then he said he’s kind of a loner when it comes to women and kind of a loner in general. I know what a loner is but what does it mean to be a loner when it comes to women? He has both male and female friends. Just want to understand better.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I can't confirm whether this is what he means, but I kinda feel the same way, because finding a woman I want to be exclusive with is tough due to me finding it hard to find a woman I gel with on that level. I'd say out of every 20 women it'd be tough to find 1 who I have good chemistry with that I'd like to pursue further. So due to that I rarely get the chance to be in a exclusivity agreement with a lady and when I'm single I'm single for a long time. So that's kinda what I think he's saying. However be careful because I've had a couple of exclusivity agreements where I had no intention of having a proper relationship with the woman even though she was the only one I was doing relationship type stuff with so you either have to make sure you know where you stand so you know whether you are comfortable with it or not, because once feelings get intense it will be very difficult.

1|0
    0|0
    • So it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t talk to other females and keep to himself? It just means he like to be single?

• Show All
    • Thank you for your input. I think I’m going to fall back and lean back and focus on myself. He wants to be with me then he will show me with actions and words. I love him deeply. Thanks again :)

• You're welcome.

Recommended myTakes