Anyone else just not get Tinder matches?

So recently i've decided to try use tinder more "seriously" - only swiping right to people I find attractive, rather than swiping right to all to feel good about myself for actually getting matches.

Been a month, swiping everyday, the 100 or whatever the limit is every 12 hours. Got 5 matches.
I use the same photos on other apps like Bumble/Badoo and I get a much better response (although I swipe right to all on those too).

Is my picture just not any good? Same as my profile one, or i'll swap it out to a more douchebag gym one seldomly.

So does anyone else find they just don't get matches, or am I just ugly? I think my swipes are realistic too (I've never been one to find those REALLY attractive girls everyone else loves, that attractive, and I know it's just a waste of a swipe) - So I think my "standards" of swiping right or whatever you want to call them are realistic.

Thoughts? Don't put much into my bio, because who really reads them?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Try to not put selfies. Find someone to take a picture of you outside.
    If you're bad at making a bio, don't make one but a few lines is better if you can (don't overdo it).

Try to delete your account and make a new one ans new profiles tend to be shown more than others and you'll start with a new attractiveness ratio.

0|1
    0|0
    • This is a new account... lul. People don't take photos of my from outside, it just doesn't happen. And my bio is just some social media plugs.

• Your picture should be OK. However, if you add a sporty car and some tropical background, you can get better results.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be the type of pictures you're using

0|0
    0|0
    • Well to be fair, I don't really have many photos... Most are selfies which are all the same "pose", or some occasional party/ones from uni which are just eh

Recommended myTakes