Anyone else just not get Tinder matches?

So recently i've decided to try use tinder more "seriously" - only swiping right to people I find attractive, rather than swiping right to all to feel good about myself for actually getting matches.

Been a month, swiping everyday, the 100 or whatever the limit is every 12 hours. Got 5 matches.
I use the same photos on other apps like Bumble/Badoo and I get a much better response (although I swipe right to all on those too).

Is my picture just not any good? Same as my profile one, or i'll swap it out to a more douchebag gym one seldomly.

So does anyone else find they just don't get matches, or am I just ugly? I think my swipes are realistic too (I've never been one to find those REALLY attractive girls everyone else loves, that attractive, and I know it's just a waste of a swipe) - So I think my "standards" of swiping right or whatever you want to call them are realistic.

Thoughts? Don't put much into my bio, because who really reads them?

12