How patient/expectant are you while dating?

In regards to initiating more physical intimacy during dating (ultimately sex), after how many dates would you expect this to happen, by either you or your date/partner? Assume both of you are enjoying yourselves, each other's company and find each other attractive on one or more levels.

After specifying an amount of dates, please comment on if or when frustration would set in and would make you decide to part ways with his person, if physical intimacy was not achieved.
How patient/expectant are you while dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• After two or three dates, I would expect my date to be sufficiently comfortable to engage in a few passionate kisses by the end of the evening. If it doesn't happen by this point, it's probably not going to happen.

Beyond the passionate kisses, most women need more time to develop trust and confidence in a man before they are willing to begin sexual activities. Men want to have sex to feel closer but women need to feel closer to have sex. So waiting on women to become comfortable is something that you should anticipate for the rest of your life. . . if you want to have a serious relationship. I want a serious LTR, so I am patient. When my partner is ready, then we get intimate.

Of course, there are some women who will jump into bed very quickly, but they are the exception and not the norm.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think I'm pretty patient but at some point would expect physical intimacy. It's really hard to pick a number of dates because I think it's a lot more about the connection that's developed and how long it takes for that can vary. I guess I'd think that certainly 2-3 months is reasonable to wait and I probably wouldn't start getting frustrated until maybe about 6 months but again it mostly depends on how quickly the non-sexual part of the relationship develops.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you try to get the 👉👌 around the 1st - 3rd date it might be annoying to a girl because to her it just says that's all you want, not to get to really know them just to bang them, but also every girl is different but mostly don't try on the 1st - 3rd date.

0|0
    0|1
  • I like to wait a few dates maybe 3-5, So I can really get to know them, build my attraction to them and also, the longer you wait, the better the sex because of anticipation (to a point, can't wait too long)

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite personally I don't feel like sex should ever be expected. Sure you can go on dates with someone but to expect sex in return for your time is gonna leave you disappointed. I feel like it's largely based on physical chemistry, not amount of time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a specific time but if we'r really into each other I just let things flow naturally

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical intimacy has never been too important to me, sure I enjoy it, but it's not a goal or anything. So if it rakes a partner a while to be comfortable with that stuff that's completely fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I expect nothing all the time so I will never be disappointed same reason why I tell every girl I have a little cock

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a virgin, so I would have to know the person for a long time before intimacy is achieved, and I've known my boyfriend for a while now so that might come up soon. Even if I don't feel comfortable with it I hope he'd wait. I'm probably too patient when it comes to relationships, I don't like arguing but I say how I feel and we talk about it. I like how my boyfriend communicates without getting into a screaming match. I've heard him in arguments before but he only raised his voice, not yell really loudly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sluts so I would prefer it happened in the first week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give it 3-5 date. If sex isn't happening by then, time to leave,

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'll start expecting sex when it's been a year since we've been dating

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't "expect" anything..

0|0
    0|0
  • im pretty patient

0|0
    0|0
  • Months.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is worth it to be patience

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 dates at least

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hard time to get intimate if I dont know person well. It took me at least 2 months, sometimes more. And guys waited. Well one guy waited and was having sex with other girl all time. Lol. I don't do it for respect, or to make sure somebody likes me. I do it to feel comfortable. Because if I dont it is not pleasure for me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes