How patient/expectant are you while dating?

In regards to initiating more physical intimacy during dating (ultimately sex), after how many dates would you expect this to happen, by either you or your date/partner? Assume both of you are enjoying yourselves, each other's company and find each other attractive on one or more levels.

After specifying an amount of dates, please comment on if or when frustration would set in and would make you decide to part ways with his person, if physical intimacy was not achieved.

910

Most Helpful Guy

• After two or three dates, I would expect my date to be sufficiently comfortable to engage in a few passionate kisses by the end of the evening. If it doesn't happen by this point, it's probably not going to happen.

Beyond the passionate kisses, most women need more time to develop trust and confidence in a man before they are willing to begin sexual activities. Men want to have sex to feel closer but women need to feel closer to have sex. So waiting on women to become comfortable is something that you should anticipate for the rest of your life. . . if you want to have a serious relationship. I want a serious LTR, so I am patient. When my partner is ready, then we get intimate.

Of course, there are some women who will jump into bed very quickly, but they are the exception and not the norm.

Most Helpful Girl