Are there any girls who will ever like me. No one has ever approached me , they look away from me like im a psychopath?

What if im serious looking and can't express emotions. Its not my fault i was born this way. But nothing will stop people from judging me on my looks. I guess il be #AloneForever.Are there any girls who will ever like me. No one has ever approached me , they look away from me like im a psychopath?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't trust girls to *ever* approach you. It's good advice to learn to take initiative, not just with girls but in all things in life -- and it's not for their sake, not because it's what they demand, but because it lets you understand and control your own circumstance.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can totally relate to the situation , it's hard when you're not expressive enough
    Let aside dating , making new friends is hard too as for me
    But cheer up ! there'll be someone who see through the real you and fall for you one day.