Are there any girls who will ever like me. No one has ever approached me , they look away from me like im a psychopath?

What if im serious looking and can't express emotions. Its not my fault i was born this way. But nothing will stop people from judging me on my looks. I guess il be #AloneForever.Are there any girls who will ever like me. No one has ever approached me , they look away from me like im a psychopath?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't trust girls to *ever* approach you. It's good advice to learn to take initiative, not just with girls but in all things in life -- and it's not for their sake, not because it's what they demand, but because it lets you understand and control your own circumstance.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can totally relate to the situation , it's hard when you're not expressive enough
    Let aside dating , making new friends is hard too as for me
    But cheer up ! there'll be someone who see through the real you and fall for you one day.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• yes, there's someone for everyone. my crush is like you and he likes me back. neither of us thought someone would ever like them. one day your princess will come around and will make you smile some day. it can even be a positive thing. if a seemingly emotionless guy smiles at you, you'll know for sure that it's genuine

0|1
    0|0
  • Me too
    But it is fine

If u r destined to be love or like, you will not be.

No one can change God Discreet.

0|1
    0|0
  • My bruddah, they do not know da wae. Spit on all the non believer! *Click click click click*

And when they reject you just ask them why they are running.

1|1
    0|0
  • I guarantee you won't be alone forever. I can't see a picture of you so I don't know if physical looks could be the answer, maybe it's the way you conduct yourself. Very hard to answer without knowing more about you. If I'm close in anyway here, try to conduct yourself more of a woman, take good care of yourself and stay pretty. Don't get mad at me, very hard to answer this question...

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess just meet the right group of people and be patient, someone will like u

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude, lose the self-centered whining. It never did me any good when I did it.

0|1
    0|2
  • "She who wants to know da wae will find da wae" - RandomText , verse 6:9.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe try smiling a bit more? People like a person who smiles. It's inviting!

0|0
    0|0
  • girls dont like dead memes by the way.

0|0
    0|1
  • Don’t worry brudah she does not know da wae

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes