Why can't I be successful in love?

I'm 24 and never had a girlfriend. I tried several times to get to know with a girl then to ask out for her but I always faced rejection. I feel desperate (not for sex but I wonder if there is someone for me). I'm below average and lack a little of confidence but I showed all these girls what I can offer in terms of love and loyalty. What can I do? I feel so depressed, so please help.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Happiness comes from within. I totally understand the frustration though. But you should learn to be confident first, accept your flaws, accept yourself and be happy with who you are. The right girl will come along.

• these type of lecture looks good in fairy tail

• I am happy with who I am but it seems like people continue to find me unattractive. That's why I don't know what to do

• You don't need anybody to feel confident bro. This is why things aren't working out. Own yourself own your life and the women will come to you. Fact! I've seen ugly losers get with chicks waaaay hotter because they know what they are about. I've seen midgets with models. Trust me it's all about being the best version of yourself.

Most Helpful Guy