I'm a little nervous. Anybody have any advice?

I just started dating a new guy, and I really like him. I'm worried if he finds out how freaky I am in bed, he won't like me anymore. I'm not being paranoid, this has really happened. Any advice?

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly dear Queen Of Cups, we all have this sort of worries. In my own opinion, it is better to talk about it before it is too late. At least you will be with someone who understands you and shares the same interests. I guess you already know the statistics regarding "Bed time incompatibilities" cause of breakups or divorces.
    I guess the mature and responsible thing to do is talk about everything as grown ups of course.
    It also depends on how long you have been dating too!
    I am the kind of person who does not jump into bed directly with a girl I am dating. It would be nice to get to her better on a personal level. Her likes and dislikes. Even for the intimate part, we all have hard limits no matter how open minded we are toward the subject.
    Hopefully my advice will be useful dear Queen Of Cups :-)
    Cheers!!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Me experience is that you can’t let your kinks define you so much that you throw it in someone’s face before they find out how much they like you. People will be more receptive of kinks if you wait, ease them into it and let them fall for you.

2|0
    0|0
    • My fiance ended up having some kinks I wouldn’t have tried in our early dating stages. But as I fell for him more I felt more open and more trusting of him to try.

• Thank you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why should he find you are freaky?
    Aren't you as freacky out of the bed than in? ^^

If not... then I think it depends how you prepare him, by showing him, discretly, softly, your freackness (not sexual I mean).

0|0
    0|0
  • All you can do is be you and be damn good at it. Be open and up front and let him know that you fuck back! Lol. Don t let fear limit your pleasure, if he dogs you it may let him turn his freak loose! If you force yourself to "dummy down your freak" in time you will resent him for it, I have been there and dealt with the unhappyness it can lead to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself. If he's not into the same things as you, then maybe he's not right for you. Don't settle. You deserve your pleasure and happiness just like everyone else. There's going to be a guy that likes what you like. Trust me, I know how you feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can try easing him into it, but like realistically I don't see any reason to be worried. If he's not gunna appreciate how freaky you are in bed and be sexually fulfilling, is it going to be a truly fulfilling relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he won't get turned off. Maybe he likes the same things as u 🙂

0|1
    0|0
  • Just remember - EVERYONE has kinks. He may well be just as concerned as you about his own... Like everyone else has said, just gradually ease him into yours - but try not to be "freaked out" by his when he reveals them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just take things slow and only introduce things to him one at a time, in a slow but gradual way, at his speed. You don’t have to tell him all at once, that’ll definitely make him think

0|0
    0|0
  • Take it slow when exposing your freaky side. See if you can get him to tell you some of his kinks so you can understand where he stands. Once you both get more comfortable in your relationship, he'll love when you get your freak on!

0|0
    0|0
  • Find out first how sexually adventurous he is, then talk about yourself when you feel more comfortable. I thought that's what most women did?

0|0
    0|0
  • "Ewwww... you like crazy, carnival ride sex and lots of it? I'm outta here!!"

... said absolutely ZERO heterosexual men ever in the history of forever and the universe.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he can't handle the freaky side then he's not worth your time. I've tried watering myself down in the past and it slowly eats away at me

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't worry about it, he will honestly probably love it. Men love freaks in the sheets and a lady in the streets. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm experience from my girlfriend's I take it real slow I mean it took me years to finally open them up

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him what you like/want. He he doesn't, then you shouldn't be together.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you dont think the guy you are dating likes what you like in bed, you are dating the wrong guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t be afraid. Just slowly introduce it and he’ll learn to love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Unleash your freak apon him. He has to know sometime. Or stop being so freaking sex crazed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him whenever the time is right , I'm sure everything will be ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he gets mad for that THEN YES HE HAS A PROBLEM! wow he should be lucky af!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure, he won't mind and might like it more then you think.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend thought the same thing! Im not as freaky as her, but i don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, here's a girl who loves to fuck, it's horrible /s

0|0
    0|0
  • Define freaky... And most guys like a girl that's creative between the sheets

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by freaky in bed? Do o you mean that you have experience?

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean I'm really wild, and I'm turned on by a lot of stuff most people wouldn't consider vanilla.

• Show All
    • Not all the time, but a lot of the time.

• And what about him?

• Most guys love it!

0|1
    0|0
  • Be chill who knows he might like crazy stufg

0|1
    0|0
  • Be bold. Tell him your a freak.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think he would mind at the end of the day

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing you can do is wait and watch

0|0
    0|0
  • Just show him, he might like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Your over thinking things here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ease him in no one likes in to deep water at first

0|0
    0|0
  • He will probably love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to control yourself and ease him into it 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • How freaky? 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Relax and do what makes u happy

0|0
    0|0
  • He will probably love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be urself. If he doesn't like it its not gonna last long anyway !!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes