I'm a little nervous. Anybody have any advice?

I just started dating a new guy, and I really like him. I'm worried if he finds out how freaky I am in bed, he won't like me anymore. I'm not being paranoid, this has really happened. Any advice?

833

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly dear Queen Of Cups, we all have this sort of worries. In my own opinion, it is better to talk about it before it is too late. At least you will be with someone who understands you and shares the same interests. I guess you already know the statistics regarding "Bed time incompatibilities" cause of breakups or divorces.
    I guess the mature and responsible thing to do is talk about everything as grown ups of course.
    It also depends on how long you have been dating too!
    I am the kind of person who does not jump into bed directly with a girl I am dating. It would be nice to get to her better on a personal level. Her likes and dislikes. Even for the intimate part, we all have hard limits no matter how open minded we are toward the subject.
    Hopefully my advice will be useful dear Queen Of Cups :-)
    Cheers!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Me experience is that you can’t let your kinks define you so much that you throw it in someone’s face before they find out how much they like you. People will be more receptive of kinks if you wait, ease them into it and let them fall for you.

• My fiance ended up having some kinks I wouldn’t have tried in our early dating stages. But as I fell for him more I felt more open and more trusting of him to try.

• Thank you.