Whats your opinion on body shape when looking for a S/O?

From the general world view. It seems to be highly expected for guys to have a 6 pack and a toned body. But I wanted to get the opinion from real females, does a toned body actually matter? Or would you date a guy that is slightly chubby (Not talking obese here, just guys that have a stomach and are flabby)
  • I prefer toned guys
    Vote A
  • I prefer chubby guys
    Vote B
  • Im not bothered about body shape
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My man is fluffy, 3 times my weight and i love how strangely good it looks on his frame with wide shoulders. I care more for whats in the inside and he really is my dream man. Looks sexy as fk to me no matter the generally accepted standards. If you love someone you love him for who he is not how he looks like.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I like toned and lithe (is that the right word πŸ˜‚) but not ripped. Like a six pack is nice but not necessary, and a lot of arm muscle is just not my thing. I also gotta love thick thighs lmao, thunder thighs on dudes be πŸ‘πŸ˜‚. So swimmers usually have my preferred body type when it comes to dudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a thick thigh girl. I have an hour glass figure so i hate having a tiny boyfriend, they habe to have some meat to them. They guy i'm currently dating is a real tall guy (i'm 5'5 he's 6'2). And he's chunkier. He's the right size for his height but he's broad and has muscle. Not got a 6 pack (i'm not a fan of those anyway) and he's just perfect to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like everything from skinny to muscular but the slightest bit of chubb and I'm out. I don't know why it's that way, it's just my natural preference. That being said I don't like the swole/ extremely buff type either. I'm into a slender physique.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chubby men. Not overweight but normal huggable ones

1|0
    0|0
    • These type of men 😍 i loooove broad guys. Skinny fellas are a complete no for me

• I’m not too bothered as long as they are a healthy weight. Although that being said, I don’t think skinny guys are attractive at all. I like muscle

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fit and I'm looking for a partner who does share this thing with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Toned guys is my preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chubby guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby gals usually date chubby guys.