Whats your opinion on body shape when looking for a S/O?

From the general world view. It seems to be highly expected for guys to have a 6 pack and a toned body. But I wanted to get the opinion from real females, does a toned body actually matter? Or would you date a guy that is slightly chubby (Not talking obese here, just guys that have a stomach and are flabby)
  • I prefer toned guys
  • I prefer chubby guys
  • Im not bothered about body shape
    Vote C

10

Most Helpful Girl

• My man is fluffy, 3 times my weight and i love how strangely good it looks on his frame with wide shoulders. I care more for whats in the inside and he really is my dream man. Looks sexy as fk to me no matter the generally accepted standards. If you love someone you love him for who he is not how he looks like.