Do you feel like you settle for less than what you really wanted in a relationship?

I know most people want be honest but lets be for real at some point you have settled so what was your reason?

1216

Most Helpful Girl

• That's depends on whether or not your standards were too high to begin with. Mine were, so I "settled" all the time. But I eventually realized how unhappy I was always looking for something impossible, and instead worked on myself to figure out why I thought I "needed"someone so perfect, when I closely l clearly didn't deserve them. Now, I don't need a relationship, and would still be happy being single. I'm dating a wonderful man, that honestly would never have gotten a second look from me back in the day. He's my best friend, because that's how we started, as friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• No one will ever get their "ideal". I view compromising and settling as two different things. Settling is being with someone who has very little qualities you want but are with them out of loneliness or desperation. Compromising is liking the person, even with some flaws, but you're still content with them.