Is it normal that I'm worried of finding a boyfriend?

I've never met a guy I've liked enough to dream about calling him my boyfriend, only like some guys 10 years older than me who probably wouldn't be interested in me

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is, the fact that its on your mind its troubling. Haha just pulln your strings. Your mind is a flow of thoughts. Dont pay attention to it. See it like cloud in the sky. You watch it but you move on. Put too much thougt into it then you come up all sots of questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, its normal, I have a boyfriend, but thats just really lucky i think, besides him i have never meet another boy that i would consider for this.

so yes, its hard to finde one.