Is it normal that I'm worried of finding a boyfriend?

I've never met a guy I've liked enough to dream about calling him my boyfriend, only like some guys 10 years older than me who probably wouldn't be interested in me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is, the fact that its on your mind its troubling. Haha just pulln your strings. Your mind is a flow of thoughts. Dont pay attention to it. See it like cloud in the sky. You watch it but you move on. Put too much thougt into it then you come up all sots of questions.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, its normal, I have a boyfriend, but thats just really lucky i think, besides him i have never meet another boy that i would consider for this.

so yes, its hard to finde one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's completely normal, and there are times in life where it will feel that way. You're only 18, you'll meet lots of guys in the next few years and you'll get a boyfriend. Just make sure he respects you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Because I worry about finding a girlfriend. Like where the hell is she? Will I stay single for life? Do I already know her? Or will she be someone totally new in a different area I may move to? Lotta questions go on in my head because I've never met a serious female that is truly into me and wants to explore me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the same boat. It's pretty shitty at times, the best thing to drown this out is a motorcycle and working.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to talk to guys a few years older if you are looking for more serious stuff, like 3 years older or so, someone that is a little more nature than guys your age. They are more likely wanting something more serious as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, an important question here is whether the girl, and the ass on said girl, in you profile pic is actually you. Is it?

0|0
    0|0
  • You will find someone who you click with, just try not to blink or you might miss him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's normal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes