What do you think are her intentions?

Story Time:

This girl and I met about one and a half year ago and grew closer over that period of time. She was in a relationship and after a year or so things went downhill and they broke up. Not long after that we became intimate and pretty much lived together for almost a month. She always told me that I was a friend and more, even going to the extent of calling us soulmates. But she didn't want to commit since she had several bad experiences during her previous relationships. Given all the kind words that were exchanged I was positive that we could become a thing (blinded by love and all that). It wasn't until she started seeing another guy when I figured she was playing the market and I was one of the 'contenders'. I started falling to the background, eventually seeing her once or twice a week. So doing what every sane man would do when confronted with intimate feelings that he can't place; I distanced myself from her. Told her that a friendship wouldn't work due to my feelings and that spending time with her would only fuel my jealousy. She said that she totally understood why I needed to distance myself and excused herself for taking things so quick.
Fast forward one month later she announces her relationship with the other guy. I feel down and message her one last time telling how I feel and that I'd like some of my belongings back. As a closure, so to say but she never responded. That was roughly two months ago and since then; complete radio silence.

Until last night where she started messaging me again asking how I'm doing. I'm just left here pondering why she would initiate contact again after two months. Especially after we mutually 'agreed' to put a stop to whatever was going on between us. I still didn't respond to her message since I'm left wondering what her approach is. So, ladies and gents, please enlighten me; what do you think are her intentions here?

21