What to do against broken heart?

59

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry you feel this way.. Only time can heal, forgetting about that pain or feeling it as intensely as it you once did. Finding somebody else who will help you forget about your pain and want to trust and love again could be the luckiest remedy. These are some opinions I hope would help you to a previous question I had asked. Be well and you can pm me if you need to talk to somebody.
    How do you heal a broken heart? ↗

Most Helpful Guy

• Fun fact there are 2 strands of muscle in the heart that can snap when dealing with trauma and stress causing an irregular blood flow and could kill