Did my boyfriend sleep with this girl while we were brokenup do you think?

Me and my boyfriend broke up briefly and then got back together. During that time I learned he hung out with a female friend whom he claimed he wasn't attracted to. I looked at the messages and she was hardcore flirting with him, even inviting him to sleepover. He replied saying something about her crew but otherwise didn't flirt. Then I thought I read something about him bringing coconut oil to her house, and when I flipped out and told him that he scrolled through the messages and showed me he was talking about medicated oil for TEA, which yes it showed. Since he went through his phone to show me, did it sound like he slept with her?
  • Yes he slept with her
    Vote A
  • No he didn't sleep with her
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You again, hm? Well, here are my two cents:
    1. If you were on a break he could do whatever he wanted. And he's not obligated to tell you.
    2. If you don't believe what he's telling you there's a major trust issue at the core of your relationship already.
    3. Jealousy is a killer. You need to work on that.

0|1
    0|0
    • I just wanted to know based on him showing me the message I misread, if That sounds like he slept with her since he showed me without me asking

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Give it a rest sweetheart. Who cares? Don't know why you are so hung up on it. I would break up with you just because your already on my back about shit that didn't concern you anyway. Break up or let it go.

0|1
    0|0
    • My question was basically if you thought they did or not thanks.

• Show All
    • He told me it was ok to invite her to hang out with us and I did. She never responded but instead told my boyfriend I texted her and he replied with he knew. He then basically chose out relationship over being her friend, that's what he says

• He said if I wasn't so crazy I could've met her

• What do you mean "I looked at the messages," you mean you stole his phone without permission?

And if you two were broken up, the real answer to your question is: It doesn't matter either way whether he did or didn't. It's not up to you who he has sex with if you're not together.

0|2
    0|0
  • He probably broke up with you cause you do crazy stalker shit like this and he got back with you cause he stopped getting any elsewhere I hate to break it to you but he was probably seeing this chick long before y'all broke up

0|0
    0|0
  • who gives a fuck since he wasn't with you at the time

0|2
    0|0
  • The man is innocent and you were broken up anyway so whats your problem?

0|2
    0|0
  • Men and women can just be friends, that's y there a thing called friend zone where nothing sexual happens

0|0
    0|1
  • Why do you care? You were broken up

0|1
    0|0
    • Because once we got back together he wouldn't even let me meet his friend but he showed me the message I had read wrong

• You were broken up. It’s none of your concern

0|2
    1|0
  • Yes he slept with her

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes