Did my boyfriend sleep with this girl while we were brokenup do you think?

Me and my boyfriend broke up briefly and then got back together. During that time I learned he hung out with a female friend whom he claimed he wasn't attracted to. I looked at the messages and she was hardcore flirting with him, even inviting him to sleepover. He replied saying something about her crew but otherwise didn't flirt. Then I thought I read something about him bringing coconut oil to her house, and when I flipped out and told him that he scrolled through the messages and showed me he was talking about medicated oil for TEA, which yes it showed. Since he went through his phone to show me, did it sound like he slept with her?
  • Yes he slept with her
  • No he didn't sleep with her

110

Most Helpful Guy

• You again, hm? Well, here are my two cents:
    1. If you were on a break he could do whatever he wanted. And he's not obligated to tell you.
    2. If you don't believe what he's telling you there's a major trust issue at the core of your relationship already.
    3. Jealousy is a killer. You need to work on that.

• I just wanted to know based on him showing me the message I misread, if That sounds like he slept with her since he showed me without me asking

Most Helpful Girl