How did you react when your boyfriend or girlfriend first cried in front of you?

And what happened... I didn’t know what to do when my boyfriend first cried in front of me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The first time she cried in front of me was because I licked her cheek, causing her to squirm and say “ew” (which turned out to be a joke, we always do that type of stuff). But then I jokingly started refusing her kisses for a couple seconds. She broke down so I picked her up, bringing her to my room so I could comfort her as she cried. She’s just emotional when I act unaffectionate, which is a good thing because it means she truly wants me. We’ve been together for a good bit over a year now, in a long distance relationship. (This happened the second time I visited her)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was shocked! I know it happened over the phone before but this time it was literally in front of me. We’re ldr and we were parting ways. He cried in front of me and i wiped his tears and hugged him. After he flew home he told me he was mad that i didn't cry with him

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I get very uncomfortable cause I'm not sure what to do. Usually just stand next to her and give her a hug. I don't say things will be fine when I know they will not be fine. Maybe I should to comfort her more I'm to sober or realistic to lie.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you were there for him, that's simply the best thing, in my view, you could have done. In those times, no words can be more soothing than open arms... of course, having an attentive ear in the mix is usually very appreciate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Juz hold his hand. Put your arm on his shoulders. Hug him. Kiss him. & if that doesn't help, slap him 😊😁

1|0
    0|0
  • I really do not enjoy it one bit when that happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cuddled her and told her everything is gonna be alright.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cried with her, someone was trying to break us up because he wanted to date her, he was being a brute and we were both scared.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ansu saf karu himmat du us ko dilasa du it will help him

1|0
    0|0
  • I was sad and wanted go comfort him it broke me

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex never cried she was emotionless

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes