How did you react when your boyfriend or girlfriend first cried in front of you?

And what happened... I didn’t know what to do when my boyfriend first cried in front of me

210

Most Helpful Guy

• The first time she cried in front of me was because I licked her cheek, causing her to squirm and say “ew” (which turned out to be a joke, we always do that type of stuff). But then I jokingly started refusing her kisses for a couple seconds. She broke down so I picked her up, bringing her to my room so I could comfort her as she cried. She’s just emotional when I act unaffectionate, which is a good thing because it means she truly wants me. We’ve been together for a good bit over a year now, in a long distance relationship. (This happened the second time I visited her)

Most Helpful Girl

• I was shocked! I know it happened over the phone before but this time it was literally in front of me. We’re ldr and we were parting ways. He cried in front of me and i wiped his tears and hugged him. After he flew home he told me he was mad that i didn't cry with him