Is this a jerk move?

So basically I met him 7 months ago. We talked on daily basis. We agreed on going on a date in January but he got sick. Then he told me he would be busy and could do it later. Recently he was more and more absent and since the last few days he was more and more talkative. Giving me compliments and stuff.

I told him he seemed very happy and he said there had been changes in his life. Then when I asked him what, he told me he has a girlfriend.
  • Yes
  • No

16

Most Helpful Guy

• You can’t expect someone to only talk to YOU. Most of the people have multiple girls/guys they talk to at the same time. I have been talking to a girl for about two years while i have dated others.

Most Helpful Girl

• You weren't dating but he should've just told you since he knew you liked him