Which sister should I ask out, the older popular shy girl, or the confident and attention seeking younger sister?

Both are very hot and in my age range of 3 years. I know that I would only get one shot of asking one of them out but I'm not sure which one I want to go for more.

Which do you think would be best to ask out and date?
  • older popular shy girl
  • confident and attention seeking younger sister
In the poll it shows that most say the older one. Can you all give me your reasons why you think the older one is better?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• The one u like more, they may both be attractive but maybe u could try to have some small talk with both if them - u should prefer one of them

• They kind of treat me the same so I'm not sure which I like more. I don't get along better with one than the other.

Most Helpful Guy

• The shy ones are always better

• Why is that?

• Just my ex was very shy and once she got comfortable, she was very different with me and I loved it.

• Yeah true that, no I just wanted to make sure that his opinion doesn't rely on that fact