How to be confident?

I gained so much weight but I just can’t lose it. It went to my face & my thighs & stomach and it’s been bringing my self esteem down. I’m traveling this July and need to lose at least 30 pounds. I don't know I’ve just been so down & I feel SOOOOO ugly. Every time I look at myself in the true mirror (2 mirrors put together at 90*) I see all my deformities and that’s how other people see me, even though everyone thinks I’m beautiful. I just can’t believe them. It’s held me back so much, I don’t even go out, I don’t talk to anyone.. and I can’t enjoy life. I’m almost 17, I don’t wanna spend my entire life feeling ugly. So 2 questions: 1) how can I lose 30 pounds by July (I can’t really exercise much, I have an issue with my legs, would a 600 calorie/day TEMPORARY diet work?) 2) how can I stop feeling physically ugly?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Starving yourself for a short period of time will make the weight come off, but as soon as you eat regularly again, it'll all come back and then some. Your metabolism slows down to try and preserve fat if you starve yourself. Try eating healthier.

Another thing is the 16 hours diet. You don't eat for 16 hours, and then you can eat the rest of the 8 hours. Sleeping counts in the 16 hours since you aren't eating. People have tried this diet, and as long as you don't starve yourself or eat bad, then it can be a healthy way to lose weight.

Most Helpful Guy