Are white guys and Asian girls kinda meant for each other? Why are these couples always so cute and their kids so beautiful and so unique?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you look at statistics, they do have higher combined income than any other couple (including white-white). Also, their babies really are the most attractive.

0|0
    2|1
    • Yep and from my experience white guys that date Asian girls are better looking, more educated and have better careers than those who date white girls

• That would make sense as to why statistics place them at the top.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm Asian and I don't screen my partners by race - its just whether I find them healthy and attractive and capable of building a strong family.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree... i just pointed out that white guys with Asian girls generally look cute

• This sounds like a massive stereotyping exercise to me. How can you possible say that the kids of all white and Asian couples will be beautiful and unique? Unique in what way? Are you suggesting that there are no ugly Asian or white people, subjectively speaking, or that even if there are their kids will still be 'beautiful'? What standard of beauty are you using?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well usually ugly white guys date white girls. Very good looking white guys date Asian girls

• Lol, ok. I'm with you now.

• Thanks bro

• Who would give a direct answer to a question like this. That's a presumption other ethnic family's have just as unique and beautiful kids race is not the issue for a real loving couple with kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Children from parents of different races (or different parts of the world I mean) are always regarded as more attractive and all. It has to do with the diversity given by the genes..

0|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn’t matter what race you date as long as you have the same interests and are honest with each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha glad to hear I'm cute and unique by this lmao

0|1
    1|1
  • I don’t know. I’m white never dated an Asian. Ones never been into me either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • The only kids I know from a White guys / Asian girls end up doing a mass shouting...

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like to date white women, Asian women can be cute but aren't my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess. I hope white guys are happy with them cuz I don't wanna see them with my women or the women I like. I don't care for Asians

0|0
    0|0
    • We do lol

• Show All
    • You suites you. They have small genitals like you

• Very funny dude

• Probably asains have small dicks and its not a stereo type

0|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes