I hardly ever proposition guys, but I did and his response was im not into blondes?

Its almost ridicolous that someone would be that shallow to have that specific of a type to totally exclude someome because of their hair color.

So GUYS IS this a true thing or was this just an excuse?

Ladies r you that specific that you turn men down simply on hair color alone?

If you state yes why do you feel like that
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting to read the responses. I dunno. I've dated all hair colors and styles; I guess I never really thought of it in that respect - I've always just gone by whether or not I'm attracted to the person as a whole, of which hair color is only a small part. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't dissect reasons; I'll either date because I like all of them, or I won't because I don't. I'm not into making petty excuses, but I'm not going to be a jerk about it, either. I'd probably just politely say something like "I appreciate your interest, but I just don't think there's an attraction. I wish you all the best in your search!" Or along those lines.

0|0
    0|0
    • Very well said, this is how i see it as well im either attracted to u or not, i dont just automatically say nope not interested ur hair is not purple..

• Thanks! I guess some people just feel the need to micro-excuse things. "I'm sorry, my soy drinking, lactose-intolerant and gluten-free self just doesn't agree with your latte chai laissez faire personality." Jeez. We kept it simple back in my day.

Most Helpful Girl

• No hair color is not of importance, hell he will probably go bald anyhow. But I have known men that really only date blondes or redheads or brunettes. I haven't met a guy that only dates women with black hair though...

0|1
    0|0
    • Well i guess men are shallow n they wanna call women shallow lol

• Not men, almost every man and woman is. This is a product of lower consciousness and will get worse before it gets better. What you will increasingly find the more you date, is more behavior like this, but even worse. A guy might not date you because you dyed your hair next.

You may meet one or two guys that are different, but overall you will not because the collective consciousness is sleeping. Those that are awakening are outvoted, and out numbered by those that are still yet to do the same.

• Your comment made absolutely no since truthatanycost what r u trying to say

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Most guys are superficial that way. They only want to date girls that are attractive and pretty and match their specific type and completely disregard their personality...
    I have a very deep personality and not all women can handle it so as long as I find a woman who matches my personality, appearance doesn't really matter to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit girl, you can't be naive enough to believe that women don't turn down guys for various superficial reasons.
    "Sorry I don't date guys under 6'"
    "Sorry, I don't date men losing their hair"
    "I don't date overweight guys"
    "I don't date guys who aren't muscular"
    And so on

People are shallow.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea everyone is to a certain extent.. but hair color thats a little over the top.. and most women wouldn't care about any of those except maybe overweight. As long as ur attracted to someone and they r great to be around.. u can't go around looking for a model

• Β―\_(ツ)_/Β― maybe he really just isn't attracted to blondes. I prefer brunettes but I'm certainly not picky. If a hot little blondie made it known she was interested in me, I doubt I'd hesitate.

• That's stupid, I don't exclude or discriminate based on hair color, natural or not, especially women.

I may like one color or another more than the rest, but I like any hair color.

1|0
    0|0
  • What a waste of a glorious opportunity on his part.

0|0
    0|0
  • No hair color have nothing to do with that officer blond hair are attract to some guys but it can't stand alone with other specs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you don't like the look of a blonde then you don't like. No point in trying to force anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont like brown eyes either but i will still give a person a chance before i decide.. looks are not suppose to be deciding factors

• Show All
    • Yes i would.. just because i dislike brown eyes doesn't make them ugly as hell

• Looks are imoortant but as long as your attracted to them it shouldn't be the deciding factor.. thats being shallow n picky.. i would rather have my best friend than a model of my idea wants in looks

• Oh well, excuse i think.. the person isn't just a hair colour, i bet you are beautiful , he just got his own things maybe πŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0
    • I am very beautiful. lol actually not bragging i just know im a good catch i took it as an excuse because maybe i had a child or something but after seeing others responses i see just how shallow people really are

• Show All
    • Yes thank god.. lol i wouldn't want to be with a man that says i only date x... thats just 2 shallow for me

As long as ur sexy and got a good personality, im game. Color of hair, eyes, etc shoulsnt matter because hey i could be a natural brunette but have my hair bleached.. u get what im trying to say

• Of course.. you can explain well, here i am the opposite πŸ˜‚ , i am agreed with you.. you sounds like a nice person actually.. also he didn't look at himself or what πŸ˜‚

• Yup, maybe it was his excuse. But don't despair because of one jerk. Try again with 10 other random guys on the streets just to test it out & I guarantee you the results would not be the same again as the insecurity you feel from that 1 jerk! I personally lovee😍 blonde hair because I don't have it & one of my life long dream was to marry a blonde haired girl but I always had paranoia that they would never accept me as I look completely different to them, faithwise different also. I have black hair, dark brown eyes & tan skin.

0|0
    0|0
    • What color are your eyes? I'm assuming blue or green because you mention you have blonde hair.

• They r blue

• Im not despaired just surprised in my 30yra of life i have only been turned down 1 or 2 amd it was usually due to another girll not my hair color

• Hair colour doesn't outdo personality. If she is a nice human it means more than a colour of hair after all

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not attracted to blondes either and won’t date one

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats pathetic actually lmao.. u exclude people based on a hair color thats so shallow.. im guessing ur not married huh

• Unfortunately I've seen both men and women this shallow.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer brunettes. It's much the same as having a preference for big boobs, or a nice butt

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea wrll everyone might have a preference but doesn't mean you exclude.. thats just dumb n weird.. u could be missinf out.. i mean i dont like brown eyes but its not a deal breaker

• I do exclude. I'm fussy.

• Wow thats so shallow..

• I don't prefer blondes either. They're cultural differences from mine conflict.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok what cultural differences.. obviously if ur not white this question dont apply to u if ur saying u date within ur own race

• Show All
    • Because im not racist thats why and you are.. you state u dont like blonde hair because people in ur race dont have blonde hair.. not to mentiom you have made several remarks about how white womens attitudes are, etc well that would be like me saying i refuse to date a man with kinky black hair or dreads...

• That doesn't make anyone racist , it's just preferences and articulated attitude variation I might not agree with. Stop belittling and labling people you dont agree with , lest i call you what you really are.

• seems like an excuse

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah plenty of people are that shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not interested in women. Most men are totally into blonds.

1|0
    0|1
  • It's more polite than being honest and saying that it's because you're too fat, too ugly or too old for his tastes. Wouldn't you agree?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it couldnt be any of thoee reasons just saying, not being conceited but im a pretty girl, small.. had to be somethinf else like i have a kid or only interestdd in x, y, z but from what i have seen on here some men r that picky that they would exclude someone based on a hair color.. i never knew that

Recommended myTakes