I hardly ever proposition guys, but I did and his response was im not into blondes?

Its almost ridicolous that someone would be that shallow to have that specific of a type to totally exclude someome because of their hair color.

So GUYS IS this a true thing or was this just an excuse?

Ladies r you that specific that you turn men down simply on hair color alone?

If you state yes why do you feel like that
  • Yes
  • No

119

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting to read the responses. I dunno. I've dated all hair colors and styles; I guess I never really thought of it in that respect - I've always just gone by whether or not I'm attracted to the person as a whole, of which hair color is only a small part. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't dissect reasons; I'll either date because I like all of them, or I won't because I don't. I'm not into making petty excuses, but I'm not going to be a jerk about it, either. I'd probably just politely say something like "I appreciate your interest, but I just don't think there's an attraction. I wish you all the best in your search!" Or along those lines.

• Very well said, this is how i see it as well im either attracted to u or not, i dont just automatically say nope not interested ur hair is not purple..

• Thanks! I guess some people just feel the need to micro-excuse things. "I'm sorry, my soy drinking, lactose-intolerant and gluten-free self just doesn't agree with your latte chai laissez faire personality." Jeez. We kept it simple back in my day.

Most Helpful Girl

• No hair color is not of importance, hell he will probably go bald anyhow. But I have known men that really only date blondes or redheads or brunettes. I haven't met a guy that only dates women with black hair though...

• Well i guess men are shallow n they wanna call women shallow lol

• Not men, almost every man and woman is. This is a product of lower consciousness and will get worse before it gets better. What you will increasingly find the more you date, is more behavior like this, but even worse. A guy might not date you because you dyed your hair next.

You may meet one or two guys that are different, but overall you will not because the collective consciousness is sleeping. Those that are awakening are outvoted, and out numbered by those that are still yet to do the same.

• Your comment made absolutely no since truthatanycost what r u trying to say