My guy friend flirts with me but has a girlfriend?

This guy and I started being really good friends about 4 months ago. When we started being friends he was talking to a girl but nothing was serious. He flirts with me all day, he’s always touching me everywhere hugging me, he plays with my hair, touching me slightly everywhere, etc. He teases me all day and puts himself all over my personal space. He uses his sweaty hands as an excuse to touch me everywhere etc. He leans in and whispers sometimes when he talks to me as well. He’s touchy and teases people but not as frequently as he does it to me. He’s literally trying to call my attention all day, he might me talking to someone and sees me pass by and says ‘because blank is very bla bla’ and waits for me to look over and laughs. He asks me to go see his rugby games as well. We basically see each other everyday and have most clases together, he barely sees his girlfriend sometimes not even for a week. I don’t know what to do about this or if he feels anything for me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd say give it some time. It seems things will sort itself out after a while. As long as you don't feel uncomfortable at any point of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes