It's it weird for me to be 25 and never have dated?

I am a 25 year old girl, I had some guys after me, I just never liked them enough to date them, and the guys I liked never liked me back or we just became friends. I am just thinking this is odd, because I don't really know anyone like that... Is it weird?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's not weird and probably more common then you think so don't let it bother you. It's good to have high standards and to make sure you find the right person. However i will offer some friendly advice, dating does tend to get harder as you get older. If a nice guy does ask you out try to give them a chance, finding someone that is best for you should be based on personality and you can't really learn a person's personality until you've been on a few dates so don't be shy too get out there a little bit.